Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

The 'Wowzer' H-Jet!

44 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

This would make a really cool 4K desktop background!

DJ did a nice job - however, and no fault of DJ's - the volcanic ash look needs to go.  I hope they can redo their shaders someday.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Does this have any system depth, can one do something wrong or does it even have failures?

For $25 US you get:

• Electrical system that reacts appropriately to different load scenarios
  • Fuel system that reacts automatically to fuel imbalances and switches the source tanks in correct sequences
  • Custom coded HVAC logic
  • Automated hydraulic system
  • Custom built, automated anti-ice system with visual icing
  • Fully automated pressurization system
  • Functioning fire panel with audio warnings and CAS messages
  • Unique displays and autopilot functionality:
    • Custom G3000 touch screen controller that allows you to control the lighting, checklist, v-speeds, static elements, loading, cargo and more.
    • Coupled VNAV
    • Custom PFD/MFD/Engine display
    • Custom PFD crew alert system
    • CSC system
    • Fully automated external lighting system
    • Controllable and dimmable internal lighting

You can run some tests. You can dump the oxygen and the masks are released. If you have damage on, you can over stress the aircraft and cause a crash and a need to reload the flight. For $25 is a very good value IMO.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

45 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

DJ did a nice job - however, and no fault of DJ's - the volcanic ash look needs to go.  I hope they can redo their shaders someday.

Yup and later on in the day it starts to look like building demolition dust.🤣

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm ramping up paints for the PMDG -600 at the moment.

PSA & Olympic 🙏 (sorry, couldn't resist 🤪)

When doing a paint is it very hard to incorporate the users callsign?  I think this would be desirable.

sp

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

For $25 US you get:

• Electrical system that reacts appropriately to different load scenarios
  • Fuel system that reacts automatically to fuel imbalances and switches the source tanks in correct sequences
  • Custom coded HVAC logic
  • Automated hydraulic system
  • Custom built, automated anti-ice system with visual icing
  • Fully automated pressurization system
  • Functioning fire panel with audio warnings and CAS messages
  • Unique displays and autopilot functionality:
    • Custom G3000 touch screen controller that allows you to control the lighting, checklist, v-speeds, static elements, loading, cargo and more.
    • Coupled VNAV (requires WT G3000)
    • Custom PFD/MFD/Engine display
    • Custom PFD crew alert system
    • CSC system
    • Fully automated external lighting system
    • Controllable and dimmable internal lighting

You can run some tests. You can dump the oxygen and the masks are released. If you have damage on, you can over stress the aircraft and cause a crash and a need to reload the flight. For $25 is a very good value IMO.

The WT300 mod is not required to be in your community folder.

• Like 2

Tom

10 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

All business jets should consider this approach to recover all that storage space in the rear. 

As well as to provide an environment with significantly lower ambient noise, which better allows for business or personal discussions and use of multimedia.  And it is easily single-pilot operative, even IFR. 

It is us! Isn't it?  Right out of our collective playbook(s).

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

10 minutes ago, tjrush said:

Correct! The WT G1000 is as standard fully integrated into this model with no need to load the separate WT addon, and Matt of WT has fully confirmed this.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I was considering this jet, but the flight model looks horrid watching the review by Into The Blue.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

9 hours ago, Greazer said:

How do you set takeoff trim in this thing?

Greazer, I have TRIM set to one of my two buttons on my Logitech Extreme Pro Flight Stick,  which sit one above the other.  One is set for TRIM 'up' and the other for TRIM 'down'.  I then can use it to control each and every TRIM setting on any loaded in plane.  You do that from the JOYSTICK or YOKE settings page.  Once done...that's that for all planes!

11 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I was considering this jet, but the flight model looks horrid watching the review by Into The Blue.

It ROCKS...my first flight...I was not properly trimmed, and I could not get the H-Jet to rotate...and I crashed at the end of the runway....poof...12 million of shrapnel.  The flight model (in my opinion) is much more accurate for real life, than some of my Asobo Premium Deluxe content...my 64 cents. 🙂

29 minutes ago, tjrush said:

Fixed. Even though it really doesn't matter to the point I was trying to make.

To the customer that wants failures:

At FL400 dump your oxygen, shut down the gen, shut down your avionics, and let us know how you cope. 😀

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

37 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I usually respect ITB's review but think that he is all wet in regards to the HJET.  :ampun:

sp

38 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

its not it flies beautifully not all videos are created equally

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

this is a work of art and the developer is a great guy, this will get better and better and this was really worth double what was charged

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K