Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Milviz to create B737-200

On 6/30/2022 at 7:45 PM, cmorg said:

Milviz hasn't even delivered on the steam gauge Porter/Porter Phase II (which they had said would have been delivered by now).  I'm glad someone is working on a 732, but good grief, finish the stuff you've promised to your PAYING customers.

Milviz has a history of forgetting about aircraft that people have already payed for. There is far more money in it for them to come out with a new plane . I find it really hard to give Milviz any money but I still do anyway, some of their planes are pretty good and I’m thinking I’ll probably give them money for their 737-200, as long as FlyJ Sim doesn’t come out with theirs first…

• Upvote 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

The Porter Phase 2 is, as stated on the MSFS forums (where we are far far more active), hits beta, with luck, next week.  If you've already purchased phase 1 and are in our support forum for the product, feel free to give it a spin.  Yes, you will be testing it for us but, you'd get it before anyone else.  If you don't want to "test" it... you don't have to.  It will be released after it's considered gold.

Reminder on this... the price will go up once phase 2 is released.

• Like 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

before announcing another A/C why not release the other stuff that was hyped like the ATR?? 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

Sure.  We can and will do that.  When it's ready. 

Also, it does need to be said that this one was announced more than a year ago...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

20 hours ago, Milviz said:

If you've already purchased phase 1 and are in our support forum for the product, feel free to give it a spin. 

I'm not seeing Phase 2 under "PC6 non-marketplace installer builds" in the Milviz forums.  At least not yet.  Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

19 hours ago, wiler said:

before announcing another A/C why not release the other stuff that was hyped like the ATR?? 

The ATR is very complex.  That being said, there are different teams working on different products at the same time.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

5 hours ago, Mace said:

I'm not seeing Phase 2 under "PC6 non-marketplace installer builds" in the Milviz forums.  At least not yet.  Am I looking in the wrong spot?

On 7/2/2022 at 6:26 AM, Milviz said:

hits beta, with luck, next week.  

Edited by The Moose
  • Upvote 1

Count me in for the 737-200.  Steam gauges and the early avionic computing devices are exciting to me.  I'm always expecting LCD displays to freeze up, demand payment or show an ad.

Airliner glass cockpits are OK but I can't stand GA glass.

Another issue is VOR's are disappearing.  It's hard(er) to go VORwhoring now.

• Upvote 1

Their 737-200 for FSX was really good. One of my favorites. 

Hope the new one comes with a Braathens SAFE livery as well. 

• Upvote 1

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Are there any news regarding the awesome 737-200? It's been a year and a half since this thread has had any updates.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 6/30/2022 at 9:56 PM, Bobsk8 said:

What would be the point? 

I thought that when considering buying a Spitfire addon. However, when I discovered it didn't have a Garmin G100NXi I ditched the idea. 🙄

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

On 7/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, timers15 said:

Count me in for the 737-200.  Steam gauges and the early avionic computing devices are exciting to me.  I'm always expecting LCD displays to freeze up, demand payment or show an ad.

Airliner glass cockpits are OK but I can't stand GA glass.

Another issue is VOR's are disappearing.  It's hard(er) to go VORwhoring now.

I would hope the 737-200 will have the option for a GPS of some kind.  Most airliners of that age will have been updated to fly in a modern sky.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

3 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I would hope the 737-200 will have the option for a GPS of some kind.  Most airliners of that age will have been updated to fly in a modern sky.

Absolutely agree.  Having both a GPS/non-GPS option would keep everyone happy.

More than anything else I hope it gets released sometime in the relatively near future.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 7/1/2022 at 1:35 PM, regis9 said:

Great to hear about the access to the Nolinor aircraft, that bodes really well for this being a great addon.

One thing I appreciated in previous versions of this was the choice of early, basic autopilots with no FMS or LNAV or the retrofit option with a more modern autopilot and an FMS which I expect reflects how the remaining operators are flying them.  Hopefully this will have similar options.

I recall reading that someone (maybe Nolinor or Chrono?) had retrofitted a complete glass cockpit into theirs which would be a whole different ball game.

I agree.  I would buy this 737 IF it followed real airlines by at least upgrading the navigation equipement somewhat  I would have no interest at all if it was 100% original because that wouldn't be realistic in todays modern navigation era. I wouldn't purchase if it was 100% glass either.