Sign in to follow this  
Tx613

MSFS Won't fully load

I appreciate everyones comments but I don't think we are all speaking about the same thing.... I don't have any issues in the loading screen area.... I have issues with the data itself loading...(See links provided) Also this has been a longer term issues not just today...

It's a confirmed server issue being looked into.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3527/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

I'm still having issues at 4:00 PM Pacific.  Stuck at New Activties. The blue bar loads all the way and then nothing happens.  

Same with me, I guess I'll have to find a different way to waste time tonight.  Glad to find that I'm not the only person having issues!

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

43 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Perfect choice. I had the same issue about an hour or two ago. Have not retried yet. Glad it is not just me.

• Upvote 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

27 minutes ago, Tx613 said:

I appreciate everyones comments but I don't think we are all speaking about the same thing.... I don't have any issues in the loading screen area.... I have issues with the data itself loading...(See links provided) Also this has been a longer term issues not just today...

Unfortunately something is going on and I doubt you will even get too the loading screen right now to troubleshoot further. Have you looked over at the Microsoft forums, there's some good troubleshooting topics there.

Hope you get it sorted out when the servers come back online

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

The workaround that solves it, is when all is loaded or a bit before all the bar is full, disable internet, and MSFS then jumps immediately to the Welcome page normal, then connect it again, enable the ethernet controller, in WIFI it will be the same sure.

• Upvote 1

I was able to get in, it definitely hung with the loading screen bar at 100% for an unusually long time though.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

17 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

some kind of issue. 

Yeah, could be.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

41 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

They put this on twitter, some kind of issue. 

Which account? I just checked their official twitter and their last post was in June. 

9 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

Which account? I just checked their official twitter and their last post was in June. 

https://twitter.com/msfs_support

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White