Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

GSX for MSFS Coming VERY Soon!

13 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

how it'll work with arriving at an airport.... if it'll be like it was before where you select the gate and the crew appears

If you are arriving, the smart thing to do would be selecting a gate while you are still taxing ( and while you are at it, ask for the FollowMe to guide you there ), so the whole crew would be already there when you arrive, and you won't see if popping out in front of you.

In fact, you can even select a gate while still in flight.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Looking good! However I have a question, how GSX is integrated with PMDG737, FBW and Fenix in terms of fuel and payload? For example if I set the fuel and payload in Fenix efb, will this reflected in GSX?

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

image.png

• Like 4

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 hour ago, Zangoose said:

This video is amazing. GSX will take MSFS to a whole new level of immersion! 

I never imagined we would be getting so close to the holy grail of flight simulation in 2022. I would have never thought anything like I saw in the video, with that level of graphics and that level of detail, were possible just 3 years ago before MSFS was announced. 

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

36 minutes ago, virtuali said:

If you are arriving, the smart thing to do would be selecting a gate while you are still taxing ( and while you are at it, ask for the FollowMe to guide you there ), so the whole crew would be already there when you arrive, and you won't see if popping out in front of you.

In fact, you can even select a gate while still in flight.

Good to know, thanks. On that note, are you able to elaborate on any performance impacts? I'm sure there will be some sort of a performance hit, but with the new sim I would hope it's minimal?

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

3 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

Good to know, thanks. On that note, are you able to elaborate on any performance impacts? I'm sure there will be some sort of a performance hit, but with the new sim I would hope it's minimal?

They've said in other threads it's not noticeable.

Yupp. That looks amazing. Wait. Are the passengers in the "default" version? 

Victor Roos

9 minutes ago, Booms said:

Mention off release date?

We know this month, but I think that's about all we know so far.

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

Looks nice. Wonder what happens in multicrew with yourcontrols

Lukas Dalton

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

Looking good! However I have a question, how GSX is integrated with PMDG737, FBW and Fenix in terms of fuel and payload? For example if I set the fuel and payload in Fenix efb, will this reflected in GSX?

I'd like to know that, too, @virtuali. How much integration with fuel and pax/cargo loading with those aircraft?

27 minutes ago, Booms said:

Mention off release date?

Maybe this week 😉

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

5 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I'd like to know that, too, @virtuali. How much integration with fuel and pax/cargo loading with those aircraft?

Aircraft devs have to adapt their planes to GSX for advanced functions like that, so it’s up to them. Fenix has the GSX beta so I’m thinking they’ll integrate with GSX eventually. PMDG is unlikely to unless they change their stance from P3D times.

There is nothing new here, compare to very last version available for p3dv5.

i would like to see for example more bus at the same time when boarding/ debording, véhicules for cleaning / water 

I am happy to see gsx come to msfs but it ´s not crazy.

• Like 1

Frédéric Giraud

6 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Really hoping there is integration into PMDG and Fenix, but that may be up to the aircraft developer and not FSDT.  The way that Fslabs airbuses and GSX integrate in P3D is amazing.  Doors open and close automatically, deboarding is essentially automatic, etc.  PMDG never really integrated with GSX in P3D so not holding my breath on it in MSFS.

That being said, it is a must have addon in P3d and I will say the same for MSFS.  I won't fly without GSX.

Orman