Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft Citation XLS+ for P3DV4/5

14 hours ago, Kyprianos Biris said:

Just read this thread. I am SO happy to see Eagelsoft's return to P3D.

Thank you.

Many thanks Kyprianos and to all the others who make our endeavors worthwhile.😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

52 minutes ago, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QWWill your planes be sold on Simmarket too, or just on your own website?

We have some of our 32 Bit Aircraft there now. We are considering doing the same for our Generation Four 64 Bit Line as well.😎

Edited by N400QW
  • Like 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

@N400QWAnd I would have another question to your developing plans, if you are able and allowed to answer this one. In which developing phase are the Bombardier Challenger 605 and the Cessna Citation 750 X? Because you already posted a lot of pictures from the cockpits and the planes in the air a few months ago. Are they close to the Beta phase, and will the developing be continued one by one, after the Cessna Citation XLS+ is out, or are you working on the other 2 planes simultaneously?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QWAnd I would have another question to your developing plans, if you are able and allowed to answer this one. In which developing phase are the Bombardier Challenger 605 and the Cessna Citation 750 X? Because you already posted a lot of pictures from the cockpits and the planes in the air a few months ago. Are they close to the Beta phase, and will the developing be continued one by one, after the Cessna Citation XLS+ is out, or are you working on the other 2 planes simultaneously?

XLS+ will reach RTM "Release to Market" after Beta Test. Citation X 750 modeling/texturing w/FDE is nearly completed and Honeywell Primus 2000 is in development as we speak. Challenger 605 Modeling/Texturing is nearly complete and the Rockwell/Collins Proline 21 Version as used C605 is not yet started. Much on our plates and we have heads down and are on it all.

Edited by N400QW
  • Like 4

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Looking forward to the Citation X, I've always wanted one in the sim!

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

1 hour ago, d.tsakiris said:

Looking forward to the Citation X, I've always wanted one in the sim!

We have one in process right now... (20+) Facebook

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

1 hour ago, N400QW said:

XLS+ will reach RTM "Release to Market" after Beta Test. Citation X 750 modeling/texturing w/FDE is nearly completed and Honeywell Primus 2000 is in development as we speak. Challenger 605 Modeling/Texturing is nearly complete and the Rockwell/Collins Proline 21 Version as used C605 is not yet started. Much on our plates and we have heads down and are on it all.

Excellent news on the 750 Ron.

One of my favorite aircraft of all time.

And I don’t have another one!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, N400QW said:

We have one in process right now... (20+) Facebook

@N400QWSo that means, that the Citation 750 X is more likely to follow after the XLS+ than the Challenger 605, right? And will your planes include liveries?

Edited by Aviator_Kevin_HD

4 hours ago, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QWSo that means, that the Citation 750 X is more likely to follow after the XLS+ than the Challenger 605, right? And will your planes include liveries?

Thanks Kevin, yes CX 750 will be next out of the development hanger to RTM, After that we are full tilt on C605 and yet another "unnamed project"😎

Multiple liveries available on each project along w/a Repaint Kit.

Edited by N400QW
  • Like 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

10 hours ago, newtie said:

Excellent news on the 750 Ron.

One of my favorite aircraft of all time.

And I don’t have another one!

We understand, hard not to like a CX 750😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

10 hours ago, N400QW said:

Thanks Kevin, yes CX 750 will be next out of the development hanger to RTM, After that we are full tilt on C605 and yet another "unnamed project"😎

Multiple liveries available on each project along w/a Repaint Kit.

@N400QWFirst I was thinking about buying your Cessna Citation XLS+ straight after release, as it is the best one available on the market, but as your Cessna Citation 750 X with a decent range and performance to cross the Atlantic Ocean, will come out after the XLS+, I'm going to wait for this one instead. Do you think, that this is a good idea? Because I'm not sure how long the development time between the XLS+ and the Citation X is. If I would buy the XLS+, and the Citation X would release shortly afterwards, then it would be better to wait for the Citation X.

42 minutes ago, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

First I was thinking about buying your Cessna Citation XLS+ straight after release, as it is the best one available on the market, but as your Cessna Citation 750 X with a decent range and performance to cross the Atlantic Ocean, will come out after the XLS+, I'm going to wait for this one instead. Do you think, that this is a good idea? Because I'm not sure how long the development time between the XLS+ and the Citation X is. If I would buy the XLS+, and the Citation X would release shortly afterwards, then it would be better to wait for the Citation X.

If I were the developer, I would say: buy both 😜

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QWFirst I was thinking about buying your Cessna Citation XLS+ straight after release, as it is the best one available on the market, but as your Cessna Citation 750 X with a decent range and performance to cross the Atlantic Ocean, will come out after the XLS+, I'm going to wait for this one instead. Do you think, that this is a good idea? Because I'm not sure how long the development time between the XLS+ and the Citation X is. If I would buy the XLS+, and the Citation X would release shortly afterwards, then it would be better to wait for the Citation X.

We would say purchase both as they are unique in their type but each enthusiast must make their own purchase decisions. 😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png