Eaglesoft Citation XLS+ for P3DV4/5

16 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

If I were the developer, I would say: buy both 😜

And we did ggerolamo😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

1 hour ago, N400QW said:

We would say purchase both as they are unique in their type but each enthusiast must make their own purchase decisions. 😎

@N400QW Do you know if the time frame between the XLS+ release and CX 750 release will be large? Because if there are months between both releases, then I'm gonna grab your XLS+ of course, but if the CX 750 will be released shortly after the XLS+ one, then I'm gonna grab myself just the CX 750, as both planes are unique, as you said. Are you able/allowed to give me more information on this, to make this decision for me easier which one to buy, as it is just depending on the time frame between those 2 planes. 😀

@N400QWOne question to your Citation XLS+, will there be european liveries as well? Because in Europe the largest operators of the XLS+ are: NetJets Europe (Portugal), Air Hamburg (Germany), Pink Sparrow (Austria), Airpink (Serbia), London Executive Aviation (United Kingdom). It would be perfect, if some of those could be included, as there are not that many painters for P3D anymore, and because of that, it is much more difficult to get the needed liveries. NetJets Europe, London Executive Aviation and Air Hamburg are the largest operators of the XLS+ in Europe. It would be lovely to have those 3 included. 😀

On 9/1/2022 at 4:25 AM, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QW Do you know if the time frame between the XLS+ release and CX 750 release will be large? Because if there are months between both releases, then I'm gonna grab your XLS+ of course, but if the CX 750 will be released shortly after the XLS+ one, then I'm gonna grab myself just the CX 750, as both planes are unique, as you said. Are you able/allowed to give me more information on this, to make this decision for me easier which one to buy, as it is just depending on the time frame between those 2 planes. 😀

It's looking like some months between RTM for XLS+ and CX 750.😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

On 9/3/2022 at 2:55 AM, Aviator_Kevin_HD said:

@N400QWOne question to your Citation XLS+, will there be european liveries as well? Because in Europe the largest operators of the XLS+ are: NetJets Europe (Portugal), Air Hamburg (Germany), Pink Sparrow (Austria), Airpink (Serbia), London Executive Aviation (United Kingdom). It would be perfect, if some of those could be included, as there are not that many painters for P3D anymore, and because of that, it is much more difficult to get the needed liveries. NetJets Europe, London Executive Aviation and Air Hamburg are the largest operators of the XLS+ in Europe. It would be lovely to have those 3 included. 😀

We did not include Euro liveries but do include a Paint Kit for those who wish to create such.😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

A Canadian livery would be nice....Say dark forest green lower, white upper separated by a gold stripe or two.

For your consideration.....

Dave

• Like 1

Glad to see it's coming out! Too late for me though as I have moved off P3D now.

Can never have too many decent business jets though!

Best of luck with it.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Good luck. It's about 1 year too late for me, i've moved on.

Shame as it happened the same when i moved to P3D x64 and ES was still looking at x86.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

7 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

Glad to see it's coming out! Too late for me though as I have moved off P3D now.

Can never have too many decent business jets though!

Best of luck with it.

G

Thanks G😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

5 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Good luck. It's about 1 year too late for me, i've moved on.

Shame as it happened the same when i moved to P3D x64 and ES was still looking at x86.

Thanks Nuno😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

On 9/7/2022 at 11:45 AM, N400QW said:

Thanks Nuno😎

This is the old SR22 guy here that was on a laptop with 2.4GHZ processor a few years back... LOL 

Have upgraded big time now and excited for another P3D jet... With MSFS still a good way off being as exciting as P3D addon wise, I think this'll be a nice addition.

Any single pilot jets in the line up?

Kilo

12 hours ago, Kilo989 said:

This is the old SR22 guy here that was on a laptop with 2.4GHZ processor a few years back... LOL 

Have upgraded big time now and excited for another P3D jet... With MSFS still a good way off being as exciting as P3D addon wise, I think this'll be a nice addition.

Any single pilot jets in the line up?

Kilo

We're glad you asked. Have a look at our Generation Four Catalog lineup here G4 Catalog (eaglesoftdg.com). Note the slideshow of each. There is a "yet unnamed" Corporate Jet project which will be shown at a later date😎

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

11 hours ago, N400QW said:

We're glad you asked. Have a look at our Generation Four Catalog lineup here G4 Catalog (eaglesoftdg.com). Note the slideshow of each. There is a "yet unnamed" Corporate Jet project which will be shown at a later date😎

Excellontay... Must say - a single pilot jet such as the Phenom 300E model wouldn't go astray 🤩

3 hours ago, Kilo989 said:

Excellontay... Must say - a single pilot jet such as the Phenom 300E model wouldn't go astray 🤩

Sounds good for when the current development hanger empties out. We are always on the lookout for interesting projects!😎

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

4 hours ago, N400QW said:

Sounds good for when the current development hanger empties out. We are always on the lookout for interesting projects!😎

Super duper! I would recommend at least one SPIFR aircraft, as a nice balance between the complexities of the multi-crew exquisites you have now on offer. Phenom 300E is a good example! And especially as the PC24 is already covered. 🤩😎