Sign in to follow this  
Alpine Scenery

It's Dead

39 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Downloaded all of  the content,  but the servers are down.   Oh well, try again later.   /off to finish grinding for my Crocodile flamethrower in War Thunder.

The Jenny really caught my eye,   think I'll have to try it second.    Right after I recreate the flight of the Hughes Hercules.

Then I'll concentrate on gliders for a while.

//Lindy was completely nuts!   He's the ultimate IFR iron man.   That cockpit would have been a dreadful place to spend 33 hours and 30 minutes.

Did you open the parascope? You have ok forward visibility with it

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Yeah they said the server issues should be resolved now on twitter.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

servers backup, but there's still an issue with external sound FX

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Man,  the Como Lake, Italy Soaring Discovery Flight is one you have to try!    Flying with the new CFD visualization is pretty fun and useful.

3 hours ago, Alpine Scenery said:

Still no marketplace for me however...

Same.

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

4 hours ago, RandallR said:

I rebooted the sim and made it all the way back in but she went offline again.  Out of curiosity I checked the Options and all Online functions were set to OFF.  I turned them all back on but it didn't help.

Thank you for this! Could not figure out why the ground was transparent and missed this when I hurriedly checked the options. All is right now but think I'll watch  some hockey tonite and let others get their update.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

2 minutes ago, The Goose said:

Hi all,

Marketplace still down?

It worked for me last night.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | Seasonic Vertex 1000W I LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Hmm, still not possible for me... I tried to look for damaged files (Steam Edition) but it only starts to redownload the SU11 again...No changes in regards of the marketplace.

Banner_MJC1.png

12900K | Crucial 4TB | 64GB | ASUS RTX 3090 

Since after the update I can't get past Checking for updates at launch.
ANNOYING

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

On 11/13/2022 at 3:55 PM, EmaRacing said:

Since after the update I can't get past Checking for updates at launch.
ANNOYING

Are you using Google Maps enhancement, or at least experiment with it at one time?
It messes with your hostfiles which will cause these issues.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5