Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

sim update 1.29.30.0

Ended flight , restarted and got the update. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The A310 now has a much better FPS. Great Job iniBuilds

Edited by rutra
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

20 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Isn't this re: the beta branch?

It was, It installed the 1st time on the 22nd. I just got the release version today.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

It was, It installed the 1st time on the 22nd. I just got the release version today.

I too got that, but today I also got updates in content manager. Australia and A310 enhanced.

Robin

Awesome! Been waiting for the A310 update. 

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

The only thing new is the Australia update. The A310 Enhanced was already there to download since the 40th Anniversary update and the A310 update with the fixes was already in the beta.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

4 minutes ago, Alvega said:

The only thing new is the Australia update. The A310 Enhanced was already there to download since the 40th Anniversary update and the A310 update with the fixes was already in the beta.

Strange; I had the enhanced installed from the 17th...Yet it I saw it in my content manager along with the Australia update today.......Anyway, ran them both and all seem well.

PS. I am in the beta.

Robin

1 minute ago, Romeo_Tango said:

Strange; I had the enhanced installed from the 17th...Yet it I saw it in my content manager along with the Australia update today.......Anyway, ran them both and all seem well.

PS. I am in the beta.

I am in the beta too, the only update for me today was Australia.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

11 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

PS. I am in the beta.

Enhanced was updated as well. Version number went from 1.X.15 to 1.X.17. Over on the official forums inibuilds posted an update where they confirmed this. 

4 minutes ago, FlyingGoose said:

Enhanced was updated as well. Version number went from 1.X.15 to 1.X.17. Over on the official forums inibuilds posted an update where they confirmed this. 

Are you in the beta?

Alvega

2 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Are you in the beta?

Yes. Today the beta is the same as the release version, but yes, I’m in the beta. 

23 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

PS. I am in the beta.

Sorry, my bad. Now I remember I uninstalled A310 Enhanced a couple days ago, that's why I was not seeing an update for it.

Alvega

7 hours ago, kkbelos said:

I think this is the patch those of us in the beta already got some days ago. Now it becomes the stable version. I say this because I got nothing but I am already at 1.29.30.0, having downloaded this patch last week.

Same for me, just updates in the content manager

Yes, us betas have been running it for about a week.  It's a good update mainly for the A310. 
The beta was stable and should cause no problems.  In fact, it is the most stable my MSFS has ever been.
I have been putting quite a few hours in lately and always had to quit out the sim when finished!  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.