Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Essential freeware?

https://www.lrmclient.org/  Neve lose a flight from a logbook screwup. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Global Shipping is a big one for me as well as FSLTL.

+1 for Powerlines and we love VFR parts 1 and 2.

One of my favourites for low and slow is the MW6 at flightsim.to. Very stable, easy to fly and stalls below 40 kts. Excellent view and easy to fly.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

19 hours ago, Todd2 said:

Take a look here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/your-top-5-world-enhancement-mods/509855/196

Not all freeware but a great list to sample from by Baracus250.

Enjoy 🥳

4 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

is there any mod to get rid of those nasty taxiway blue lamps?

Do you mean lights that are incorrectly placed on taxiways or the actual blue lights on the taxiway edge which are correct?  Real taxiway edge lights are blue and centerlines are green if the airport has them.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 minute ago, ryanbatc said:

Do you mean lights that are incorrectly placed on taxiways or the actual blue lights on the taxiway edge which are correct?  Real taxiway edge lights are blue and centerlines are green if the airport has them.

incorrectly placed

Artur 

2 hours ago, rka said:

The longitude mod is not necessary anymore if you're using the beta or won't be when next update is released:)

That depends on if Asobo got the flight model right.  That was the whole issue why the mod was created in the first place (to address small fuel tanks, bad flight model, landing light viewable from the cockpit, etc).  Flight models, landing lights, and other issues have never been a strong suite of Asobo hence we have so many mods of default aircraft.😐

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

17 minutes ago, Dillon said:

That depends on if Asobo got the flight model right.

Seems pretty decent to me. Flies so much better. The new avionics put it in a different class altogether from the default + mod.

Note though that the Longitude mod will break the new default (currently in beta release) Longitude. The mod is not currently compatible with the beta.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

19 hours ago, Alvega said:

It's not scenery but this one is essential for me: 

https://flightsim.to/file/19879/bettertoolbar-for-msfs

That is a great mod. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I somehow missed it. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Not one mention about FBW A320 before the end of page 2?!!! The same would go for Salty B748. They simply cannot be ignored.

• Like 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2,