Sign in to follow this  
Wood4591

BIJAN Seasons V7.2a

There is a new Bijan seasons V7.2a but with manual install.

Has anyone tried it yet ?

yep installed it earlier - confused at first because I deactivated my previous install a while ago and it doesn't come with the auto switcher control panel.  There is an entry in the FAQ saying its broke with latest version of MSFS.

Thomas Derbyshire

Installed (manually) fine here ... all working well - but I need to take some screenshots to compare with old ones.

Great to see Bijan back!!

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

So is his scenery compatible again with latest MSFS version? There were threads complaining about the performance...

Do I need to manually reinstall using the latest version?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

4 minutes ago, Shomron said:

So is his scenery compatible again with latest MSFS version? There were threads complaining about the performance...

Do I need to manually reinstall using the latest version?

I didn`t see any problems with the last build ( 7.2 ) for me here - so i assume it is good to go for MSFS at this point ( SU11, not beta )..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Shomron said:

It's certainly compatible, IMHO .... as to performance - I can't really say as when I ran it I had the new FSLTL running (which I don't always do). I'll try running it on its own next time.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

What happened to Bijan? See the link below for an explanation...

I guess this update is useful for those who already have it though. I've just swapped over from Rex Seasons for a break and was pleasantly surprised at how good they are.

Given this recent update, it might be premature to write the product's future off yet.

1 hour ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

This is abandonware. I wouldn't recommend. 

It's the best add on for MSFS.

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

18 hours ago, Wood4591 said:

There is a new Bijan seasons V7.2a but with manual install.

Has anyone tried it yet ?

This version, v7.2a, was released in early November, 2022. The only thing that changed from v7.2 is the "install.txt" file, and the "what's new.txt" file. (And the change to the "what's new.txt" file is that the "install.txt" file has been changed).

Other than that, the rest of the download is exactly the same as v7.2, which was released back in February 2022.

...jim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Anyone know what happened to Bijan?

I agree the addon is fantastic and have been using since first release.

One question I have is if you have the 4 season pack do you still need the 3d trees?  I was seeing a ton of trees at Heathrow and wondering if that is problem.

7 minutes ago, knich said:

Anyone know what happened to Bijan?

I agree the addon is fantastic and have been using since first release.

One question I have is if you have the 4 season pack do you still need the 3d trees?  I was seeing a ton of trees at Heathrow and wondering if that is problem.

I think all Bijans trees do is replace the default trees. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

15 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think all Bijans trees do is replace the default trees. 

Yeah...I think that is correct.  But for some reason I have a ton of trees at Heathrow that are growing on taxiways and between gates...

-So to summarize, Bijan is not back and the update is something not done by him from early november !?

• Like 1

Carsten U