Sign in to follow this  
btacon

AAU1 release-notes-1-30-9-0-aau-1-january-4th

I really wish Microsoft would start to sell the Premium Deluxe Content Aircraft seperately. I really only want the Longitude, but there is no way in hell I will pay 90€ for it.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I really wish Microsoft would start to sell the Premium Deluxe Content Aircraft seperately. I really only want the Longitude, but there is no way in hell I will pay 90€ for it.

It's only money.  YOLO.

• Like 7

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, Farlis said:

Well, I shelled out the money for the Premium Deluxe version immediately upon release of MSFS 2020.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Well, I shelled out the money for the Premium Deluxe version immediately upon release of MSFS 2020.

Me  too and don't regret it. 

Its like buying a car with the smallest engine instead of the bigger one. After a while you start to tow something & wish you had the extra power. Same here.

• Like 2

I just bought the Premium Deluxe version when it was released figuring that with all the extra content it would pay off. Upon release it was not worth it. It took a long time to pay off but now i think it did. 

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

12 hours ago, btacon said:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-notes-1-30-9-0-aau-1-january-4th-2023/567907/1 should now have more accurate (lower) pitch angles during approach per pilot feedback

• GTC

• Takeoff/Landing (TOLD) 

Grr.  Bad btacon.  Bad.  You may want to put in your thread title that this is only an update for [BETA] participants.

• Upvote 5

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

After waiting almost a million years for an updated flight sim, with a modern graphics engine that looked like it was seated in this century, I was glad to shell out the extra cash for the Premium Deluxe. Glad I did. 

• Like 5

I never hesitated for a second buying the Premium Deluxe version, following the old saying: you buy it cheap, you pay for it twice.

• Like 3

So far, no problems found with this new version.

MFS continues smmoth as silk, and providing the best sim experience I have so far....

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Yep I always bought the Uber duber premium versions.  I'm basically addicted to flightsim - why would I not go all out?

• Like 7

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I thought of buying Premium Deluxe as a bit of a gamble, but one with a good chance of success, and it seems to have worked quite nicely 👌

I'm reeeeally interested in the 787, I just hope this will get good as well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

11 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

That was the most prudent approach as the initial price was much lower. I only got the Deluxe Version and I'm shocked by the update pricing policy of Microsoft.

And on top of that it has not been on any sale once. No Blackfriday, no Christmas Sale. It just remains at 89.99

But I really only want the Longitute from that package and nothing else.

Edited by Farlis