Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

iniBuilds Heathrow V3.0 Update

Heathrow at late dusk + Live AI ac. l ft view pc around 45 fps. Front view pc around 36 fos.

Vsync on at 30 fps..

• Like 6

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

20 hours ago, Jazz said:

Today I changed my graphics driver and performance without traffic is the same as previously but for some reason I'm getting much lower frames with FSLTL running. I'm tempted to go back to the old driver and see if it makes a difference but I don't think it is that. And given that the reason I changed driver is because the one I was using creates subtle but weird artifacts on the windscreen of aircraft I won't be going back to stay on it anyway. I'm not sure what it is but I'm struggling to keep it above 40 with FSLTL running and that is unacceptable to me. If I turn it off, straight back up to 56-60 again.

Perhaps it is a choice between AI and this airport for me after all.

Same here on my system, i always fly on Vatsim with FSLTL aircraft models. Offline (=without any planes) i get stable 30 FPS and it is super fluid (and looks great btw!).

But when i connect to Vatsim the FPS goes down to almost 25 (depending on online traffic), so hard stutters occur...hm, don´t know, tried to deinstall FSLTL and will check if AI Models from IVAO provide better fps...

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

I just purchased this add-on from IniBuilds' shop. At the parking in EGLL FPS was 26-27 when panning around, but no stutters. FSLTL traffic was on. I'm positively surprised over the quality of this add-on.

Petteri

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

Just made a flight from Amsterdam to London EGLL and I enjoyed every minute from it.

Lots of clouds, many AI ac and everything smooth. Even at early dusk.

Also the approach over London went without stutters 🥳

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

11 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Just made a flight from Amsterdam to London EGLL and I enjoyed every minute from it.

Lots of clouds, many AI ac and everything smooth. Even at early dusk.

Also the approach over London went without stutters 🥳

Let me know what your secret is as I still get stutters 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

Let me know what your secret is as I still get stutters 

knowing Mr GSalden , a very powerful system 

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Anybody else seeing double runway and taxiway markings?  Trying to find the cause of it.  Great scenery by the way.  My framerates are good as well.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

44 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Anybody else seeing double runway and taxiway markings?  Trying to find the cause of it.  Great scenery by the way.  My framerates are good as well.

Do you have the Premium Deluxe MSFS with a the "Hand crafted" EGLL? If so, have you uninstalled the Asobo EGLL? If not, you need to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Do you have the Premium Deluxe MSFS with a the "Hand crafted" EGLL? If so, have you uninstalled the Asobo EGLL? If not, you need to.

Doh!  Yes I do.  Thanks Jazz!

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 1/13/2023 at 10:32 AM, BWBriscoe said:

Is there a way to get correct AI aircraft at the proper terminals? I had some random airlines parking up at T5 (with FSLTL).

Thanks

The airport has parking codes.

So either there were no free spots in the proper parking, or the airport doesn't have codes for the airlines you saw.

Edited by Tuskin38

I remember when (what was it?...) EGLL Extreme? back on FS9/X would just kill your PC. What a great experience to fly in here in the 30's sometimes low 40's. 

• Like 3

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I have the Premium Deluxe Version.

I do not found the Asobo EGLL to deinstall.

How can i found the asobo version to deinstall. 

Is the version in a worldupdate from asobo.

Thanks

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

15 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

Thanks

Frank

Hi, 

stolen from EDDF virtualFRA, but that also works for EGLL Heathrow (just type EGLL or London instead of Frankfurt)

https://flightsim.to/file/29066/eddf-frankfurt-main-international-beta-experimental

For owners of the Premium Deluxe Edition:

Please open the "content manager" and look in the middle top area of your screen. On the right-hand side of the search bar, there are two small symbols: a package and a list symbol. Please select the list symbol. Then type into the search bar "Frankfurt" and uninstall the "EDDF-Frankfurt Airport from Asobo Studio" Version.

Greets,

Markus

Edited by MäxliBäxli

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

15 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

Thanks

Frank

Search for EGLL in content manager. It will probably just come up saying Premium Deluxe, but you need to click an icon at the top to change the view to individual components rather than overall sort of packages. Then it should show up and you can uninstall it.

sorry I hope this makes sense, but I am away from PC and so can’t give exact instructions but you should be able to give that a try in the meantime before someone else says exactly what to do with the correct terms! Hope it helps.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

Thanks

Frank

As Maxli above has posted you must press the symbol with the 3 dots on it when searching for it or it won't appear.

Edited by Jazz

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2