Sign in to follow this  
St Mawgan

Just Flight Pipers updates

Have finally been updated. Grab your installers now. 

Arrow III - 0.10.6

Turbo Arrow III/IV - 0.5.6

Warrior - 0.3.6

Edited by St Mawgan
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Arrow III

• Latest TDS GTNXi models/textures added
  • Compatibility with latest versions of Working Title GNS, PMS-50 GTN and TDS GTNXi (including new autopilot logic)
  • EFB functionality upgrades:
    • Import your SimBrief flight and view a summary or scrollable full OFP
    • Monitor your position in real time using a map view with tracking, zoom and pan options
    • Explore and view your Navigraph charts, with automatic selection of departure and arrival airports based on your SimBrief OFP, and ability to favourite charts for quick reference
    • Use a notepad for making notes during the flight, particularly useful for noting down clearances and taxi instructions
    • Interactive checklists, in addition to the existing MSFS checklist support
    • A top-of-descent calculator with the option to manually input altitudes, speeds and descent requirements or to have those sync'd from the sim
    • An on-screen/virtual keyboard, especially useful for VR users
    • METARs for your SimBrief OFP departure, arrival and alternate airports
  • Animations and cockpit interactions updated for compatibility with LOCK interaction mode and Xbox
  • Flight model updates (greater pitch stability and better ground handling)
  • Trim sensitivity slider added to EFB, allowing you to fine tune the sensitivity of the pitch trim
  • Improved spark plug fouling simulation
  • Vertical speed hold hidden clickspot added to autopilot panel - with altitude hold engaged, clicking on the vertical speed clickspot will engage vertical speed hold mode, holding the vertical speed that existed at the point of engagement
  • Dynamic baggage added - a variety of baggage will appear in the baggage compartment, depending on the selected payload weight
  • Smoother cockpit pushbutton animations
  • GNS 530/430 screens resized to prevent edge clipping
  • Support added for SET ELECTRICAL FUEL PUMP 1 control assignment
  • Throttle quadrant cursor icons (hand/grab) updated to make it easier to see when your cursor is moving between levers
  • Touchdown sounds fixed
  • Improved look for illuminated lights/annunciators
  • Instrument camera preset names fixed, additional presets added for passenger and baggage views
  • Interactive points added for improved ambient sounds in cockpit with doors open
  • Manuals updated
  • TDS GTNXi Smart Glide compatibility added
  • EFB up/down rotation clickspots added to bezel

• Like 5

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Turbo Arow III/IV

• Compatibility with latest versions of Working Title GNS, PMS-50 GTN and TDS GTNXi (including new autopilot logic)
    • Monitor your position in real time using a map view with tracking, zoom and pan options
    • Explore and view your Navigraph charts, with automatic selection of departure and arrival airports based on your SimBrief OFP, and ability to favourite charts for quick reference
    • Use a notepad for making notes during the flight, particularly useful for noting down clearances and taxi instructions
    • A top-of-descent calculator with the option to manually input altitudes, speeds and descent requirements or to have those sync'd from the sim
  • Animations and cockpit interactions updated for compatibility with LOCK interaction mode and Xbox
  • Trim sensitivity slider added to EFB, allowing you to fine tune the sensitivity of the pitch trim
  • Vertical speed hold hidden clickspot added to autopilot panel - with altitude hold engaged, clicking on the vertical speed clickspot will engage vertical speed hold mode, holding the vertical speed that existed at the point of engagement
  • Dynamic baggage added - a variety of baggage will appear in the baggage compartment, depending on the selected payload weight
  • Throttle quadrant cursor icons (hand/grab) updated to make it easier to see when your cursor is moving between levers
  • Red object visible in landing light when using drone camera - fixed
  • Instrument camera preset names fixed, additional presets added for passenger and baggage views
  • Interactive points added for improved ambient sounds in cockpit with doors open
  • Manuals updated

• Like 3

Warrior

• Gap around NAV 1 OBI - fixed
  • Wing fuel tank cap positions fixed
  • Primer knob sound fixed
  • Manuals updated

• Like 3

Niceeee update!

• Like 2

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

I've not had these installed for a while so I'm looking forward to trying them again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great stuff!  Been waiting for these to get updated for a long time now. 

• Like 2

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

1 hour ago, St Mawgan said:

I've not had these installed for a while so I'm looking forward to trying them again. 

Great!  Back up where they belong hopefully.  Thanks for posting all of this info.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Wouldn’t this mean v/s is always engaged at 0 fpm if altitude hold has to be engaged first?

with altitude hold engaged, clicking on the vertical speed clickspot will engage vertical speed hold mode, holding the vertical speed that existed at the point of engagement

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Ummm... pressing as hard as I could on my rudder pedal and I managed to take off. Hairy stuff. A step back in this respect imo.

5 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Ummm... pressing as hard as I could on my rudder pedal and I managed to take off. Hairy stuff. A step back in this respect imo.

I was just going to ask about the physics etc. Which version were you flying? Turbo, T-tail etc? Sensitivity settings? Which rudder etc? 

Edited by Sonosusto

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

First flights in the Arrow and Turbo Arrow successful.

Much has been improved IMHO and although I had not flown these in ages, I now consider them back on the active list..

Thank you JustFlight!  🙂

• Like 11

Bert

1 hour ago, Sonosusto said:

I was just going to ask about the physics etc. Which version were you flying? Turbo, T-tail etc? Sensitivity settings? Which rudder etc? 

Plain old cooking Arrow. Taking off is a nightmare. Once up it's fine.

Edited by jarmstro