Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Black Square Announces the B60 Duke!

Posted (edited)

/// disregard ///

Edited by Les Parson
clarity

46 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I bet if you look at your web stats....there was a huge spike from thousands of IPs shortly after your post here.   Sure...we "read" the post....but mostly up to that word...then ALT-Tab'd to a new window and hit the Duke site. 😁

Simmers.....we're an impatient bunch (and interpret what we want from official posts....just ask anyone who's been in a PMDG thread here)🤔.

😔Sad to say I'm one of them...

System: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @ 4.2GHz, 2x16GB DDR4 2600MHz CL18 RAM, EVGA RTX 3090 FTW, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 1TB, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 512GB, Seagate 2TB HDD, Windows 11 Pro 64bit, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog.

52 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

for...it is not wise to post the word "published" (or any form of the word) in any of your comms until that word is directly referring to the airplane. 🙂

Hehe, you mean the way a takeoff is always referred to as a "departure" before you've received the actual takeoff clearance? 

I think “release” is the key word we are all looking for 😊 

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

11 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

"Hook me up Bro! " 😃

10 hours ago, dusty_sourdough907 said:

Me too 😁

If I were you guys I'd call in or out of work sick today haha!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

If I were you guys I'd call in or out of work sick today haha!

Good morning Ryan 🌞 

Yes my friend...duly noted 🙏

and done 😁

pmdgngxpilot.png

I have not seen this much excitement for a release for some time!

Dan Scott

Will the bundle be available at release or will that come later? 

The link on JF's Duke product page says product not found, I understand that the product isn't available yet but would JF not have put up an holding page seeing as the Dukes are immneint.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

10 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

Will the bundle be available at release or will that come later? 

The link on JF's Duke product page says product not found, I understand that the product isn't available yet but would JF not have put up an holding page seeing as the Dukes are immneint.

It will be available at the same time.  The page will be live as soon as we release.

Getting the bundle now is the only way of getting both planes at the cheaper price so anyone thinking about that then the bundle now or whenever you choose to purchase is the best bet for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, outermarker said:

Looks like it's released, can't see the bundle page yet though

There's a link right below the picture of the aircraft in bold lettering

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

There's a link right below the picture of the aircraft in bold lettering

Yes, it's there now

37 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

It will be available at the same time.  The page will be live as soon as we release.

Getting the bundle now is the only way of getting both planes at the cheaper price so anyone thinking about that then the bundle now or whenever you choose to purchase is the best bet for you.

Purchased thanks

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.