Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Working Title fixing 787 and 747 in AAU2!

Just now, blingthinger said:

Because I want to. Said dev gave a presentation at Oshkosh last year and somewhat bragged about it. Let us know when you find it.

I see we're back to "I got nothing"

• Like 4

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

1 minute ago, Krakin said:

I see we're back to "I got nothing"

Not at all. It's out there. Are you still "too lazy" (quoting you there, of course)? Just sit and listen to a youtube video?

There's another bit of evidence here on Avsim that clarifies why the sim is being used. But I doubt you'll believe that.

Friendly reminder: WHITELIST AVSIM IN YOUR AD-BLOCKER. Especially if you're on a modern CPU that can run a flight simulator well. These web servers aren't free...

1 hour ago, blingthinger said:

Are you still "too lazy"

Says the man who can't post a link......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Says the man who can't post a link......

I'm just citing your own confession from a while back.... and agreeing with it again.

Firstly, don't assume gender these days.

Secondly, this isn't the thread for it. We want abrams to loiter around and make goofy posts. The statement that Asobo's baby is the most advanced IFR sim out there, isn't accurate. Maybe avionics are finally coming around, but it certainly doesn't take the crown in all aspects.

Edited by blingthinger

Friendly reminder: WHITELIST AVSIM IN YOUR AD-BLOCKER. Especially if you're on a modern CPU that can run a flight simulator well. These web servers aren't free...

1 hour ago, blingthinger said:

I'm just citing your own confession from a while back.... and agreeing with it again.

Firstly, don't assume gender these days.

Secondly, this isn't the thread for it. We want abrams to loiter around and make goofy posts. The statement that Asobo's baby is the most advanced IFR sim out there, isn't accurate. Maybe avionics are finally coming around, but it certainly doesn't take the crown in all aspects.

You said you would send @Krakin the evidence, and @Krakin said sending it by direct message would be suffice. Seems like you never sent it. The only one making goofy posts is you. Just send your evidence by direct message, quit stalling and making more "goofy" posts. You have the worst stall tactics, it's laughable.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

You said you would send @Krakin the evidence, and @Krakin said sending it by direct message would be suffice. Seems like you never sent it. The only one making goofy posts is you. Just send your evidence by direct message, quit stalling and making more "goofy" posts. You have the worst stall tactics, it's laughable.

Seems like? Huh...interesting way of saying that. Furthermore, why does it have to be DM? Silly abrams. kraky didn't even say please. They just demanded it.

I've given plenty of breadcrumbs to half of the evidence that there are (going to be) consumer sim cores being used in a Level D simulator. And it ain't 'sobo's.

Tell you what. Since this is "your" thread, you go find the time stamp of the statement made by Other sim dev and post a clickable link here in this thread. I'll respond with a clickable link to the Avsim thread with the second half the evidence.

youtubes. Oshkosh '22. 'Other sim' presentation.

Edited by blingthinger

1 minute ago, blingthinger said:

Seems like? Huh...interesting way of saying that. Furthermore, why does it have to be DM? Silly abrams. kraky didn't even say please. They just demanded it.

I've given plenty of breadcrumbs to half of the evidence that there are (going to be) consumer sim cores being used in a Level D simulator. And it ain't 'sobo's.

Tell you what. Since this is "your" thread, you go find the time stamp of the statement made by Other sim dev and post a clickable link here in this thread. I'll respond with a clickable link to the Avsim thread with the second half the evidence.

youtubes. Oshkosh '22. 'Other sim' presentation.

LMAO, more stall tactics 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Just now, abrams_tank said:

LMAO, more stall tactics 🤣.

I'm not the one stalling. Anyone who's serious about knowing has already found it by now.

3 minutes ago, blingthinger said:

I'm not the one stalling. Anyone who's serious about knowing has already found it by now.

Dude, this is embarrassing for you... I've been squinting my eyes when reading your responses. Yikes.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Bdub22 said:

Dude, this is embarrassing for you... I've been squinting my eyes when reading your responses. Yikes.

Then put yer glasses on! But also, why did you respond?

First person to post the time stamp here. It's not that hard. Well...for some it obviously is....

The sad part about this is that if similar trolling - with the sole purpose of disturbing mature discussion - had happened in the P3D forum the mods would have been all over it long time ago …

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Saddest thing I've seen all day

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

There was definitely a thread not too long ago saying XPlane was being used for the visuals in a LevelD sim. I can’t be arsed to find / DM links though….

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Cease the bickering now or the topic will be locked.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather