Sign in to follow this  
garlicbread11

Airbus mini cockpit hardware

charliearon

This topic has been locked.  Please use the link to the announcement in the Hardware forum.  The link is in my last post here.

Message added by charliearon

https://www.minicockpit.com

looks interesting at the introduction price. Would be great little piece of hardware

they are looking if they can add the Fenix or work around license issue

• Like 15

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

Personally, I am very captivated by the development of this product.

I wonder if they will also manufacture the cockpit coaming to mount it all in, that would be cool

Looks great! good price too...signed up... we really need more of this stuff for the sim would be amazing seeing a boeing and md-80 versions also.... I really hope one day we get a the full size versions without having to pay 100s of dollars.

• Like 2

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Signed up for it as well, good stuff.

Eric 

This does look good! Not sure if it will interface with Fenix, but heres hoping eh!

Subscribed!

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Never felt the need for such cockpit hardware but if it‘s really only $99 I think I’ll give it a go. I just hope they can make it work on the Fenix.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

9 hours ago, vonduck said:

Not sure if it will interface with Fenix,

5 hours ago, Shack95 said:

hope they can make it work on the Fenix.

The following add-ons will be supported during the initial shipment: Toliss A319/321/320/340, FlightFactor A320, 
X-Plane 12 A330, MSFS A320, FBW A32NX, Jardesign A320

Maybe in subsequent updates., fingers crossed 🤞.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, polosim said:

Maybe in subsequent updates., fingers crossed 🤞

Would be nice to know if at least some functions will work with the Fenix on release. I‘m pretty sure most people who own the Fenix don‘t want to switch to the other A320s. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Licensing may be an issue with the Fenix as they use Prosim and I think the agreement between Fenix and Prosim is that cockpit hardware like that can't be used. (I could be wrong)

Unless there is a way round it via Spad or something depending how the unit speaks to the simulator. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29