Sign in to follow this  
environmental_ice

Virtualcol stop A220 developemt for MSFS

Old news but for what exactly? Strange this isnt a big deal. You are telling me they stopped their own development of an A220 for MSFS because of a freeware group that has never released anything? CaptainSim even got buyers for their B777 even though it was a given PMDG would eventually release their own. So we have multiple A32X, multiple B777 and expected mutliple B737MAX for MSFS but nobody wants to bother with the A220 😂

So you have Virtualcol with the E175 for MSFS even though theres no reason to buy that with FlightsimStudio E175 then they have a CRJ200 in development even though Aerosoft already released that as one of the first 3rd party aircraft for MSFS. Who is running Virtualcol? I get they arent a studylevel developer but you would think they would make their bread and butter off of what CaptainSim just did with the 777. I am honestly shocked the A220 is canceled. 

Come one its Virtualcol for crying out loud, are you really that disappointed?🤣

Your expectations were actually high for the A220?😂

• Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

9 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Come one its Virtualcol for crying out loud, are you really that disappointed?🤣

Your expectations were actually high for the A220?😂

I was expecting these kinda jokes but who else is going to tackle this? We are really putting all our eggs into a freeware group that has never released anything? LatinVFR is releasing planes (A32X) for MSFS that literally have no difference other than the wingtip fence in comparison to Asobo's A320neo and its selling!!

Edited by environmental_ice

Aerosoft didn't release a CRJ200 for MSFS.

• Upvote 2

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

I herewith announce that I have stopped development on each and every single project that I wasn't planning to develop anyway!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Did Virtualcol announce they were developing the A220 for MSFS? And did Virtualcol then announce they won't develop the A220 for MSFS anymore?

I tried Google but can't find a source for this. Anybody have a link to the source for both announcements?

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

4 hours ago, environmental_ice said:

I was expecting these kinda jokes but who else is going to tackle this? We are really putting all our eggs into a freeware group that has never released anything?

Better reputation than virtualcol LOL.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Did Virtualcol announce they were developing the A220 for MSFS? And did Virtualcol then announce they won't develop the A220 for MSFS anymore?

I tried Google but can't find a source for this. Anybody have a link to the source for both announcements?

I never heard it (that VirtualCol were developing an A220) but then again I admit I don't follow VirtualCol super-closely.

I thought "Synaptic Simulations" was developing an A220?  Is that no longer going?

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Hotstart is making a very high fi A220 exclusivley for XP12. I have a feeling based on their other products, that it will surpass most add-ons available on FS

• Upvote 1

Peter Osborn

2 hours ago, CapnOz said:

Hotstart is making a very high fi A220 exclusivley for XP12. I have a feeling based on their other products, that it will surpass most add-ons available on FS

Probably, but likely 3 times the price.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

And all 17 X-Plane users rejoiced

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Yes just to fly it in a subpar cartoon environment 😱

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Probably, but likely 3 times the price.

11 minutes ago, Sethos said:

And all 17 X-Plane users rejoiced

3 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Yes just to fly it in a subpar cartoon environment 😱

We're definitely feeling the love in here.  🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GoranM said:

We're definitely feeling the love in here.  🙂

Well it is the MSFS forums.... poke the hive you get the bees. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1