Sign in to follow this  
Lucky38i

JustFlight F28 Video Update

Today, JF has given us a very nice 15 minutes video showcasing the sounds of the upcoming F28.

Personally I'm really loving JF's focus on bring classics to the sims as it's a nice change from the common airliners that get flown and this rendition is really nothing short of spectacular from a sound perspective. Excited to see more and a release date

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Looking nice!

2 hours ago, Lucky38i said:

Personally I'm really loving JF's focus on bring classics to the sims

I fully agree!
Personally I'm anticipating it's successor: The Fokker 70.
IMHO one of the best looking aircraft ever.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Love the sounds, really looking forward to this one!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Looks to be getting close to release. Fun ahead...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

Love the sounds, really looking forward to this one!

agree.  That may be some of the best sounds I've heard yet in an aircraft.  

For me I'm more looking forward to the 100.  

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Let’s hope it flies better than their Piper…..that aircraft flies like a brick!

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

16 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Let’s hope it flies better than their Piper…..that aircraft flies like a brick!

You are right, it isn't very rewarding to fly, but someone quite special is working on that :wink:.  Should fix it up good and proper I reckon.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

15 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

You are right, it isn't very rewarding to fly, but someone quite special is working on that :wink:.  Should fix it up good and proper I reckon.

Yep like flying a bathtub with wings

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

29 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Yep like flying a bathtub with wings

describes the real deal quite well. 🤡 Esp with F40 config,.

(former beta member, we "won" some battles, but hade to cave in on others, usually sim limitations)

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

At first I thought, 14 minutes for a sound preview...they must be joking.

Well, at the end of 14 minutes, I could have watched an hour of that 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love the smoke coming from the classic engines 

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

On 6/6/2023 at 9:14 PM, micstatic said:

That may be some of the best sounds I've heard yet in an aircraft.

5 hours ago, lancealotg said:

14 minutes for a sound preview...they must be joking.

Well, at the end of 14 minutes, I could have watched an hour of that 😉

JustFlight is an excellent developer of sounds. I love the attention to minute details and the fact they go to all the trouble of recording all the sounds of the real aircraft that they're modelling.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Assume the FSExpo JF event at https://flightsimexpo.com/schedule on Sat June 24 @ 2pm CDT "Join Just Flight for a special announcement regarding a new study level airliner for MSFS" is about the F28?

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

11 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Assume the FSExpo JF event at https://flightsimexpo.com/schedule on Sat June 24 @ 2pm CDT "Join Just Flight for a special announcement regarding a new study level airliner for MSFS" is about the F28?

Definitely not about the F28...."a new" so im assuming it's something we don't know about yet.

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11