Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

Aircraft & Avionics Update 02 (1.33.8.0) Now Available

For those who have been waiting for this to be public - Today is the day!

You can see the announcement and release notes at: 

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-aircraft-avionics-update-02-1-33-8-0-now-available/597642

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 4

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

4 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Do I have to install AA01 first?

AAU installation is mandatory. You already have it installed.

5 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Do I have to install AA01 first?

Already done months ago. Now on to AAU2!
-B

Some error message boxes have been changed into notifications to make them less intrusive.

So this is de low bandwidth error.....🤯

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.

🤦🏻‍♂️ !  Not too happy to see that. 

Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.22 - 17.58.53.79

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

59 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

For those who have been waiting for this to be public - Today is the day!

You can see the announcement and release notes at: 

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-aircraft-avionics-update-02-1-33-8-0-now-available/597642

This must be the last update before AAU2 is officially released. I can't imagine them releasing another update with so little time left (unless they push back the release date again).

Nevermind, this must be the official release! Horray!

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Just now, abrams_tank said:

This must be the last update before AAU2 is officially released. I can't imagine them releasing another update with so little time left (unless they push back the release date again).

Isn't this the official release? I'm not in the beta and received it.

• Upvote 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Looks like there's no change from the latest beta. Enjoy the white borders and white dot if you've got your joystick hat switch mapped to look around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sethos said:

Isn't this the official release? I'm not in the beta and received it.

Yup, this must be the official release, it's out of beta!  Yippee!

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 minute ago, abrams_tank said:

Yup, this must be the official release, it's out of beta!  Yippee!

Yes it is and yes it is (Release not beta)

-B

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Looks like there's no change from the latest beta. Enjoy the white borders and white dot if you've got your joystick hat switch mapped to look around.

I hope I don't suffer from this in VR, I've been watching the official bug thread on this closely. Seems like they tried to fix it but obviously didn't manage too fully (where have I seen that before....) and since then no further attempts have been made. Quite why they decided to change it for the Beta in the first place is bizarre, it's a beta for AAU not faffing around with dots & borders, save that for a full on Sim Update. In the meantime just give people the toggle - White Dot On/Off - simple!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Is the Simbrief integration  for the 747  to export the FP out of SimBrief and import it via the world map?

47 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ !  Not too happy to see that. 

Desktop Screenshot 2023.06.22 - 17.58.53.79

I got the same warning and I am on the recommended 531.29

Is it now considered safe to upgrade to the latest driver? I have had zero issues with this one

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png