Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

What happened to the Aerosoft A330?

Nothing for many weeks now… any news I might have missed?

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/159142-aerosoft-aircraft-a330-preview/page/187/

Latest news here. Mostly childish comments and replies, etc.

• Like 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks!  Was hoping for additional news with the FSExpo underway. 

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Honestly I wouldn't get it, Mr. Kok and Aerosoft arrogant way how communicating with their customers got way worse since MSFS release (it was already bad during pre MSFS times). 

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

26 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Honestly I wouldn't get it, Mr. Kok and Aerosoft arrogant way how communicating with their customers got way worse since MSFS release (it was already bad during pre MSFS times). 

Unfortunately proof that they must be making a killing with MSFS products. Still regret buying the CRJ. Talk about windfall profits.

7 minutes ago, thepilot said:

Unfortunately proof that they must be making a killing with MSFS products. Still regret buying the CRJ. Talk about windfall profits.

Aerosoft did made a killing with the CRJ.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

The only 'big' thing is getting the VNAV hooked up to the autopilot and FADEC. In principle, it is not complex, but it requires hundreds of hours of testing to ensure it follows the data points we have. 

They don't even have VNAV in yet. 🤦‍♂️ This is nowhere close to release... unless they just release it in a sorry state to fix later, which is the norm these days.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Nothing for many weeks now…

Probably because development became uncontrollable as performance on the dev's PC fell below 18 FPS, so they had to start again... 😄

[Users of the A330 Pro will understand this]

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 hours ago, thepilot said:

Still regret buying the CRJ.

I have had the CRJ uninstalled for so long I forget I have it -- yea, one of the handful of purchases I basically regret too. 

Dan Scott

They still working on VNAV? Okay, Christmas release it seems.

Eric 

Yeah, the CRJ certainly cemented the fact that Aerosoft is a B-tier brand that I won't buy from again.

• Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

9 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Yeah, the CRJ certainly cemented the fact that Aerosoft is a B-tier brand that I won't buy from again.

B-Tier with a rude customer experience makes it F-Tier 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

6 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Nothing for many weeks now… any news I might have missed?

Ta- C

That's a weird take. 

The latest post with new screenshots showcasing features of the aircraft was from Tuesday, June 20. I'm fairly sure that's not "many weeks."

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png