Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

iniBuilds London Stansted (EGSS) Announcement

Did they have the autogen vegetation set to 1% during that Emirates 777 landing sequence? :huh: I know that would not be part of the airport scenery itself, but it made the landscape look incredibly bare and empty.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

We have a free EGSS for FS2020…don’t need another one do we…crazy

• Upvote 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Looks good, with the exception of the super unrealistic bumpy runway in last shot. Hope they know how to fix it in release.

• Like 1

Sergio Naiberg

6 minutes ago, tull said:

To be fair the free one hasn't been updated since 2021 and some comments did say it had issues. Anyway as they said on Discord:

We have our own roadmap. We do not let what others are doing influence that. We believe in the quality of the products we make.

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

9 minutes ago, tull said:

It's got terraforming issues and huge craters from what I heard from a reliable source.

Hopefully it won’t be another FPS killer

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

50 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Did they have the autogen vegetation set to 1% during that Emirates 777 landing sequence? :huh: I know that would not be part of the airport scenery itself, but it made the landscape look incredibly bare and empty.

Heh, just opened up the default one to see how the vegetation in my sim looked and yeah, it does look like someone did some tree trimming in that video 😅

tmMc9n9.jpg

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Ryanair with jetways attached at 0:05 and again at 0:16. No ridiculously long security queues visible at 1:42.

Have the devs even been to EGSS? No buy! 😆

The freeware version was very good, but the terrain issues and the inability to turn off the large number of static aircraft make it practically unusable now. Happy to see iniBuilds make this.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

11 hours ago, tull said:

Not good since two years at least. Lots of issues with that scenery.

A new one was much needed for such an important airport. 

12 hours ago, F737MAX said:

The freeware version was very good, but the terrain issues and the inability to turn off the large number of static aircraft make it practically unusable now. Happy to see iniBuilds make this.

I'm no scenery expert but after following a ~30min YouTube video, I managed to create a couple of scenery excludes that removed most of the static Ryanairs and the static Jet2 737. Makes the scenery perfectly usable.

However, having said that, this will be a day one purchase for me as I live close to EGSS and have flown from their many, many times, and from what I've seen in the video, it looks superb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

However, having said that, this will be a day one purchase for me as I live close to EGSS and have flown from their many, many times, and from what I've seen in the video, it looks superb.

I agree, thought it's not a view shared on FSElite's comments section 🤷‍♂️

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Well, I have never flown into or out of Stansted in any sim or in real life, but I am excited for this release. I have really enjoyed iniBuilds' other airports in MSFS thus far, and thankfully, I have not experienced the performance problems that some have had to deal with some of those other airports. As for EGSS, I am excited simply because I have seen so many YouTube videos where the streamer is flying into or out of Stansted. It seems to be a popular airport with some simmers, and I want to experience it for myself. And why not in the iniBuilds way, since I have enjoyed their other MSFS releases? I am looking forward to this 🙂

Edited by sniper31

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11