Sign in to follow this  
Gate99

SLC (Self Loading Cargo) version 1.6 released

Well after a very long wait version 1.6 has been released. I haven't tried it yet but noticed it on their web site.

• Like 4

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

this is exactly why I wish they were affiliated with ini/contrail/orbx.  Had I not stumbled across this post I'd have no idea there was an update.  thanks for posting this.  

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

An extensive changelog for sure. Imo this really put it a step above PACX and LAT with regards to the interactions between a pilot and other areas. Seems like GSX compatibility is planned as-well.

Thought I'm not sure why he didn't just call it 2.0 since this is a major rewrite.

https://selfloadingcargo.com/news/17/self-loading-cargo-v16--is-released

2 minutes ago, micstatic said:

this is exactly why I wish they were affiliated with ini/contrail/orbx.  Had I not stumbled across this post I'd have no idea there was an update.  thanks for posting this.  

Yeah, exact reason why I refuse to buy any standalone items from developer stores. I don't want to look for updates, have to hear it through someone else or be part of some spam mail newsletter to get that information. An installer, launcher or auto-update feature, thanks.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

are we talking about this FS Traffic - v1.0.6 Update just realised or just a 1.6 coincidence lol

disregard

Edited by sonny147
added

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer iii 360 AIO  . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

just realized I was totally wrong here.  I was thinking SLC in terms of the airport.  Not self loading cargo

I edited subject line just so everybody is clear.  sorry guys

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I really want to hate this because of the developers actions since 2021, but this is such a great update I can't in good conscious not recommend it.

Rarely does a product put me in such a mixed place. If you're looking for a great cabin crew program, I recommend this only with the understanding that future updates are not guaranteed. Take as is.

• Like 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Just did a flight and didn't have any issues -loving the new features 😍

Paul Wain

In the update blog the developer acknowledged and sincerely (imo) apologized for all the issues with communication and delays associated with this update and I accept his apology.  He took a lot of word not allowed there for a while whether deserved or not.

Ryan

I can confirm, just testing it now.

Nice little menu interface, a lot of ways to interact with all the different crew. Which makes it not feel like a scripted adventure.

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 1

Oh, Theres now a option to use sapi voices (like cereproc, Amazon Polly) for voice output. Nice. 

So excited to use this but for some reason every time i run it, it says No Aircraft Available

I emailed them for more info on that.   So excited to get it going, i had faith he would be back, and what an update (from what i can see!)

Janet Virtual Airline

MSFS2020 / XPlane
i9-9900K, 1070Ti, 32GB Ram, Honeycomb Alpha