Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Concorde released

how much is the discount, I already bought it because I want to support the developer but I will only install it when it arrives in MSFS.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

A-long awaited……Maybe this one took too long.

Hoping that they enjoy it as it deserves and that it meets the expectations for their users.

3 minutes ago, ttbq1 said:

how much is the discount, I already bought it because I want to support the developer but I will only install it when it arrives in MSFS.

They have not announced it yet. I would expect around 50 USD/EUR or so. The product was also cheaper than I’ve expected. 

• Upvote 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Downloading...😎

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

25 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

The product was also cheaper than I’ve expected. 

Same here! I was expecting something around the 120ish... but when I saw the price it was a no-brainer

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

1 hour ago, GCBraun said:

It has been released and FSLabs pretty much confirmed a discount for MSFS. A wise decision, considering the current market situation:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/topic/32991-flight-sim-labs-concorde-now-released/

Agreed.  I think it is a fair price at $80 and happy that they are offering a path to upgrade with a discount at a later date.  I hope that this helps drive increased units sales for FSLabs.  A win - win for everyone I think.

Orman

Glad I held off on V6, all the A/C I need are in 5.4!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 hour ago, okupton said:

I think it is a fair price at $80

I’m surprised at how low the price is. We were asked several years ago if we’d pay $100+ and I agreed such was my desire to have the 64-bit.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I heard on a livestream today with Andy from FSLabs that at least at initial release it won't be possible to turn off the Virtual First Officer and Flight Engineer so it won't be possible for users to manage the fuel. It was on a FlyBoy Aviation twitch stream, but I can't remember when in the video it was mentioned.

Be interesting to see the age group that buys it and flies it on vatsim

14ppkc-6.png

I remember how they asked me to pay the full price again for P3D, 2 months after having bought the Conc for FSX. Not gonna bite again.

5 hours ago, GCBraun said:

FSLabs pretty much confirmed a discount for MSFS

3 hours ago, okupton said:

happy that they are offering a path to upgrade with a discount at a later date

Where does FSL say that? I couldn't find this in the release post or the product page.

EDIT: Lefteris says that just before the last screenshot. My bad!

Edited by Luis Hernandez

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

2 hours ago, Alistair Logie said:

I heard on a livestream today with Andy from FSLabs that at least at initial release it won't be possible to turn off the Virtual First Officer and Flight Engineer so it won't be possible for users to manage the fuel. It was on a FlyBoy Aviation twitch stream, but I can't remember when in the video it was mentioned.

You heard right...and it's confirmed in the manual and here:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/topic/32992-a-note-on-our-new-virtual-crew-system/

I wrote a post in this forum in response.

Richard.

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

37 minutes ago, Luis Hernandez said:

Where does FSL say that? I couldn't find this in the release post or the product page.

EDIT: Lefteris says that just before the last screenshot. My bad!

Correct.  Did you notice what sim that last screenshot is from? 

• Like 2

Orman