Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

MSFS Third Anniversary Statistics

RJTT crushing it, didn't see that coming

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Ah clarified on stream, the top 3 aircraft were specifically top 3 that come with the sim. There are third party aircraft high on the list. Jayne said the FBW Neo was in the top 5.

• Like 1

All these record breaking stats and there's still no EFB from PMDG.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

53 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

It only took the fifth reply to get to the first cheap shot. That's record breaking.

• Like 4

David Porrett

56 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Oh boy post will be deleted and thread will be locked pretty soon after this comment and the ol ye faithful will come in  crying foul.😣

Do these stats include services like Vatsim, IVAO I would be sure EGLL and even EGKK would be on the top of the list of departures and arrivals.

Edited by JBDB-MD80

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Ah clarified on stream, the top 3 aircraft were specifically top 3 that come with the sim. There are third party aircraft high on the list. Jayne said the FBW Neo was in the top 5.

That stat is misleading the NEO had two years on the likes of the PW 737's and the A320. I would like to see the stats from May 2022 till this day.

1 hour ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

That stat is misleading the NEO had two years on the likes of the PW 737's and the A320. I would like to see the stats from May 2022 till this day.

There's always going to be a timing issue with subsequent releases. Changing the start point opens up the potential of complaints of massaging statistics, plus this is a look back at the whole three-year time period. Best just to wait the first anniversary of FS2024.

5 hours ago, Sethos said:

RJTT crushing it, didn't see that coming

Same here.

WU1 creating a lot of early interest before player numbers settled down at the current level? High numbers of Japanese players?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Is there a good RJTT scenery out there? I know DD has RJAA but that’s not as popular anymore.

Eric 

Looks like more people are leaving San Francisco than arriving...

spacer.png

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Can't believe it's been three years, a rough but enjoyable ride through all that time. Stats are great, loving those, I'd like to see a Heat Map portraying the most flown areas that would be cool to see.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I had a good laugh looking at these.  I am definitely not mainstream 😄 or so it seems.  I have yet to take off or land from/at these hubs. As for the 152 yes I flew her early on but never touched the Neo or the Hornet. 

Give me a small runway in the Cyclads or the Himalayas or Japan or Indonesia or anywhere BUT these huge airports …. and I am  a happy camper. And MSFS just do that too ! 

2 hours ago, MarcG said:

, I'd like to see a Heat Map portraying the most flown areas that would be cool to see.

Yep a NORAD type of map would be sweet

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam