Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

8 minutes ago, flyinion said:

Same thing here.  It ran once, took my login just fine, installed some stuff, tried to run it again and I started getting the license error. 

They should really test their app before selling stuff. I've been REX customer since FSX this is first time hiccup like that 😞

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

38 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Anyone mind if I say 'Works OK for me'. 😎

I'll second that! Thanks, REX!

Edited by Bones62
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Anyone mind if I say 'Works OK for me'. 😎

Same here. Some people just make a storm in a teacup. Modern society. Everything needed instantly. 

• Like 2

Here for those who struggle. I got solution from discord :

"🛫  Uninstall the app. Delete all folders in your community folder that begin with Rex-Accuseason or Rex_Accuseason. Also delete C://Documents/Rex 7.  And for good measure look for a folder named REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition (Probably in 😄 at the root level) Delete that as well. Run the install again, and this time run the registration using the form on the right, not the one on the left. If you had the original Accuseason you should find your key in documents/Rex 6 (remove the dashes from the SN as well), SO# number should be in your e-mail from Orbx or whoever you purchased it from.  🛬"

If you have windows 11 your "documents" folder will be C:\\user\\<user name>\\ documents or C:\\user\\<user name>\\ One Drive\\documents

23 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Same here. Some people just make a storm in a teacup. Modern society. Everything needed instantly. 

I'm existing REX user and so just login in in their installation. It didn't work for me. I understand it works for you but it dismiss other customer who have problem. If you have solution post it if not move along

4 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Here for those who struggle. I got solution from discord :

"🛫  Uninstall the app. Delete all folders in your community folder that begin with Rex-Accuseason or Rex_Accuseason. Also delete C://Documents/Rex 7.  And for good measure look for a folder named REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition (Probably in 😄 at the root level) Delete that as well. Run the install again, and this time run the registration using the form on the right, not the one on the left. If you had the original Accuseason you should find your key in documents/Rex 6 (remove the dashes from the SN as well), SO# number should be in your e-mail from Orbx or whoever you purchased it from.  🛬"

If you have windows 11 your "documents" folder will be C:\\user\\<user name>\\ documents or C:\\user\\<user name>\\ One Drive\\documents

I just saw that, but I don't really feel that's an acceptable solution.  Do we have to do that using a DIFFERENT email address to get it to work?  Does that create a second Axis account?  If we use the same email how does that even work?  I already have an Axis account I should just be able to log in with it.  Going to wait on their official response to my Axis ticket.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

7 minutes ago, flyinion said:

I just saw that, but I don't really feel that's an acceptable solution.  Do we have to do that using a DIFFERENT email address to get it to work?  Does that create a second Axis account?  If we use the same email how does that even work?  I already have an Axis account I should just be able to log in with it.  Going to wait on their official response to my Axis ticket.

So it's very odd . Their app doesn't recognize existing credential if you login. But if you register using exactly the same existing email, password and etc it works. After registration you will also see all purchases  you have done before. So looks like accounts links together. S

As for answering your question "NO" you don't have to use different email! You just register again with existing credentials using their app to download and register again with existing credential when using their installation.

P.S. REX really should  look at it and fix it

where do I find my serial number if Ive purchased from OBRX? I found my order but there is no key? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I got a message that there was a new version to download when I started the original version, I downloaded it and then uninstalled the original version and installed the new one with the license key i got from JustFlight when I first bought it, and I had no problems at all.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

40 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

where do I find my serial number if Ive purchased from OBRX? I found my order but there is no key? 

...mine was C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\REX 6\REX AccuSeason\profile.xml

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

31 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

...mine was C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\REX 6\REX AccuSeason\profile.xml

Found it there too but I cannot find my Transaction ID. I do not have the email any longer from Orbx and when I hunt around in  Orbx Central, my products show but I do not see where to find the order ID.  

Found it by not going via Orbx Central but to the website and account log in    obrxdirect.com

Edited by 69Yanks
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

Go to settings hit restore.Go to update manually and  update.Download and install.Done.

I bought AccuSeasons through JustFlight. I did restore, update - but keeps saying that the product is updated and gives no option to get the advanced version.

Edmundo Azevedo

10 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Great start! I submitted ticker I also posted on discord. No replies anywhere

error.png?width=2224&height=1251

same thing, i just bought it installed all perfect applied settings for ingame textures, opened sim to see what it looks like, now wont let me go back into rex-accuseason app to change settings 

8 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Please contact our support team at: https://rexaxis.com and we can get you the information you need.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

15 minutes ago, steve 86 said:

same thing, i just bought it installed all perfect applied settings for ingame textures, opened sim to see what it looks like, now wont let me go back into rex-accuseason app to change settings 

Please uninstall the product and delete the Documents/REX 7 folder.

Reinstall the product, but DO NOT use the REX AXIS registration, use the standard registration process, this should resolve the issue.

• Like 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com