Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

BeyondATC 2.0! - Full Flight! (EGLL - EHAM)

11 minutes ago, virtualstuff said:

Well vectoring from the IAF at AMS isn't the normal procedure too, you will have an approach sometimes a shortcut at arrival or direct in the approach.

I watched it to the end. Rather difficult to see the instruments flying into the sun. It appeared a rather quick descent was needed to catch up with the glide slope. Normally you would approach from below it.

All in all a good effort. I wonder what it will be like with 80+ Ai in your vicinity and you’re 8th in line for departure at Heathrow. 😁

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

13 minutes ago, virtualstuff said:

Well vectoring from the IAF at AMS isn't the normal procedure too, you will have an approach sometimes a shortcut at arrival or direct in the approach.

Like the voices...curious how this will effect performance with all those AI been vectoring around, but we Dutch can pronounce correct the phrase clear to land 🙃

Time for a proper AMS 🤪

One thing missing is that airliners have particular gates or a terminal at an airport to arrive or start from, Easy for example never won't go to gate 35 (which actually doesn't exist at AMS) that should be the H part 😉
But going to follow this one with great interest and great work 👍

My feeling, with the constant inputs regarding" this procedure isn't quite right  for this airport," etc. etc. , by the time all this get's sorted out, and every airport procedure is perfect,  it will be time for the release of MSFS 2030. 😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

13 minutes ago, nobleord said:

Hi Ray,

I think I saw on their Discord that it was not possible to run BATC on a networked PC.

That’s a pity Bryan as it would allow sound to come from a different direction plus the interface wouldn’t take up space on the primary view.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

My feeling, with the constant inputs regarding" this procedure isn't quite right  for this airport," etc. etc. , by the time all this get's sorted out, and every airport procedure is perfect,  it will be time for the release of MSFS 2030. 😉

Bob you have PF3 so no worries 🤣

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

André

Wonder if they might have hired the dev from Vox to handle the AI injection.  That was the only app I'm aware of that was able to generate traffic.  

In any event - I think this software looks great so far.  

3 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That’s a pity Bryan as it would allow sound to come from a different direction plus the interface wouldn’t take up space on the primary view.

depends if  your  using  voice  if  its  the  same  as p2a   once  i set  up  p2a  i don't  need  to bring  up  the  ui  on  the  screen at all till  i  finished  the  flight,  so i guess this  will be  the  same  if  your  using  voice  that is

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

21 minutes ago, Tony P said:

Wonder if they might have hired the dev from Vox to handle the AI injection.  That was the only app I'm aware of that was able to generate traffic.  

In any event - I think this software looks great so far.  

No, they hired the dev from FSLTL.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

2 hours ago, virtualstuff said:

Bob you have PF3 so no worries 🤣

Very true, and it still works well. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Can you elaborate on how that works? Is it simply running both tools at the same time and just ignoring B2ATC while you are VATSIM-controlled?

He seemed to be saying if VATSIM went unicom then you could run BAtc and load the FP and it would continue from your position. 

Pretty sure p2atc lets you do that as well, at least I've definitely disconnected and changed stuff then reconnected and continued.

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Yes, would have been nice to have had the option to run on a separate computer.  I have been pretty impressed with the videos I have seen, so looking forward to giving it a try.  The last ATC program that I have used was the RC5 beta way back when.

Compared to anything we’ve seen before this is a slam dunk for ATC and is surely next gen stuff. I’m sure it’ll be a massive hit. 

Some of the phraseology is rather pedestrian and inaccurate though, particularly for the U.K. - the departure clearance was odd (climb via except?), and the ‘RNAV to somewhere or other’ on the takeoff clearance was not realistic.

The Dutch voices were excellent though. Let’s hope on his next video he turns off those bings and bongs!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pete_auau said:

depends if  your  using  voice  if  its  the  same  as p2a   once  i set  up  p2a  i don't  need  to bring  up  the  ui  on  the  screen at all till  i  finished  the  flight,  so i guess this  will be  the  same  if  your  using  voice  that is

Is talking to it mandatory? Or can you use menu responses as an alternative? I wonder how much voice training it needs.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

27 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Is talking to it mandatory? Or can you use menu responses as an alternative? I wonder how much voice training it needs.

think  you can use both, with voice  not  much  training  involved at all  really using the windows speech  recognition tool.Think i  just  ran  it  once  before  using  it  for  p2a  and  fs2crew

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

14 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

think  you can use both, with voice  not  much  training  involved at all  really using the windows speech  recognition tool.Think i  just  ran  it  once  before  using  it  for  p2a  and  fs2crew

I tried that 30 years ago thinking it would make letter writing easier. 🤣 By the time I’d corrected all the misspelt words it would have been quicker to write it manually.

All depends on how strong your accent is I suppose.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather