Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

TechRaptor interview of Jorg Neumann re the future of MSFS

2 minutes ago, g-liner said:

The next local legend. 

MU2?  That's breaking news, ya know.  We can't have breaking news here.  We must have /ignores and much gnashing of sharp pointy teeth.

• Like 3

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

12 minutes ago, g-liner said:

The next local legend. 

Was that what appeared / disappeared on the Marketplace earlier?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

5 minutes ago, Mace said:

MU2?  That's breaking news, ya know.  We can't have breaking news here.  We must have /ignores and much gnashing of sharp pointy teeth.

Enjoy!  Thought it might be more interesting than people ignoring each other. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Was that what appeared / disappeared on the Marketplace earlier?

Part of it! It looks pretty good. Did you see it? I’m likely getting it, especially with the PD 33% discount. 

Edited by g-liner
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, g-liner said:

Part of it! It looks pretty good. Did you see it? I’m likely getting it, especially with the PD 33% discount. 

No, just saw chat on the official forums that they weren’t allowed to talk about something that was briefly on the marketplace earlier!

Was there something else as well?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

3 minutes ago, Dermot McClusky said:

MU-2 could be a lot of fun. I know little-to-nothing about it, but looks like a great  little plane.

There was / is a great version of it in XPlane. I seem to remember it being quite quirky, but a lot of fun with insane amounts of torque.

If this is the local legend, does that mean Japan is getting another WU? 

Edited by scotchegg

12 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

No, just saw chat on the official forums that they weren’t allowed to talk about something that was briefly on the marketplace earlier!

Was there something else as well?

Loads of upcoming content there, things under review, mainly rubbish like drones and night scenery but some gems in the middle too. Think the MU2 was 9usd with the 33% discount. 

Think the local legend was meant to be released in Tokyo. It’s only mentioned as being Japanese in the article this threads about. 

Edited by g-liner
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

OK good !  

If you like desert and mountains another area in the region which deserves a couple of low and slow flights is the Socotra island in the Gulf of Aden 😃

I did a lot of MSFS flying in Morocco, notably from the coast where there are a few nice addons (airports and cities) through the desert to Marrakesh (now hit by the earthquake). Deserts make a lot of difference between photo and landclasses, and I recall critique on ORBX LC Africa at that time.

But Socotra is new to me.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

There’s another little training aircraft coming from inibuilds also, likely revealing the next world update. 

I won’t spoil it though! 

• Like 3

X-Plane Mitsubishi MU-2 Marquise V2

spacer.png

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

17 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Now you’re contradicting yourself. It’s a clear as mud to me. 

Asobo are capable of taking note of comments and taking them into account without necessarily instantly implementing everything requested.

The fact they may reject someone's request as impractical , or not a huge priority at the moment, does not mean they ignored it or failed to take it into account. 

Was also said in article...

2024 will include a radical change in architecture that will download from the cloud only what is seen at any given time and will be much more efficient in terms of storage demands. 

This architectural change was required to continue to increase the scale of the simulator. and to continue to innovate. On top of that, it allows for the implementation of the new activities such as firefighting and medical transport, which were requested by the community.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4474/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3880/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

This topic is in danger of being locked unless the discussion gets back on track.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather