Sign in to follow this  
Bernard Ducret

SWS PC12, Black Square Duke and TBM 850, embarrassing choice

For me, the Duke is an instant buy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Guy's what we REALLY need is another Airbus

😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

8 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Guy's what we REALLY need is another Airbus

😉

Specifically a 320, definitely a shortage of those ......

G

• Like 2

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Can someone explain to me the title of the topic? Why embarrassing?

I think everyone should be happy with the level of simulation they will get out of each project, don't understand the title lol

R.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, simbol said:

I think everyone should be happy with the level of simulation they will get out of each project, don't understand the title lol

R.

I think he meant we are spoilt for choice, i.e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassment_of_riches ... but ya unclear title 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, lwt1971 said:

I think he meant we are spoilt for choice, i.e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassment_of_riches ... but ya unclear title 🙂

Ahh right ok...

I'll buy them all....hard to tell which I'll fly most at this point.  But heck there are not enough hours in the day as it is to fly all the great planes we already have.  The Comanche could be a full time flyer if I had the time, and I'd love to do some slow sightseeing in the Sting, as well as the PMDG DC-6, 737s (I fly the 737 almost exclusively at the moment as we're busy testing some "things" coming for her), the Fenix and FBW Bus's, you get the idea.

I like the phrase "Embarrassment of Riches" as it applies to our hobby recently where we've had such a lineup of great aircraft to fly both right now and in the future.  GA selections are rich as we see...and I agree a few long range business jets would be welcome. And just look at all the commercial airliners on their way too. (Airbus's galore, including the 380 and 300F and 330, the 757 and 767, the MAX and of course the mighty 777)

I've been in this hobby as long as anyone here, and all the old timers will be hard-pressed to disagree that this hobby has truly has never been this good.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

8 hours ago, simbol said:

Your question is embarrassing for me!🤢

8 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

I think he meant we are spoilt for choice, i.e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassment_of_riches

Brilliant culture and humour lwt1971! Thanks for the clarification.😎

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

2 hours ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Your question is embarrassing for me!🤢

English is incredible tricky, as one word can mean many things depending of how it is expressed and reading things on forums lacks many times that context of how you said something..

You could say for example: "I am fencing", and this could mean you doing the fences around your garden or that you are actually practicing the sport "fencing".. and for people like myself where English is not my mother tongue language, well simply put, the usage of 1 word for multiple purposes is completely nonsense lamao.

So this is why I asked.. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Easy...I will get all 3 😊😎don't forget the piper 500

Edited by McDaniel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TBM is released, I hope you folks enjoy!

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

On 10/4/2023 at 12:50 PM, Bernard Ducret said:

With these three GA advanced simulations on short final, some embarrassing choices are ahead!

The only embarrassing thing is not to buy all of them 🙂

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

18 hours ago, simbol said:

R.

I think he means an embarrassment of riches to choose from?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

5 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

I think he means an embarrassment of riches to choose from?

yea.. I didn't know this was a way to use that word indeed 🙂

R.

• Like 1