Sign in to follow this  
polosim

BMWorld & AmSim San Diego Airport KSAN released

A new option for San Diego airport KSAN is available NOW !

https://store.inibuilds.com/collections/new-releases/products/bmworld-amsim-san-diego-ksan-msfs#!

Landing-Page.jpg?v=1696431710

KEY FEATURES:

* Based on September 2023 data

* Added Lite version of KNZY North Island Naval Air Station (Halsey Field) Airport

* Detailed Terminal area

*  Animated Jetway

* Custom ground markings

* High-resolution custom ground textures, dirt, and other details

* Surrounding buildings fully modeled

* Custom animated runway guard light

* High-resolution custom ground textures, dirt, and other details

* Surrounding buildings fully modeled

* Custom animated runway guard lights

* Animated and static peoples

* Airlines codes assigned to each parking

* Fully compatible with FSLTL traffic

• Like 4

Moving jetways. I can remember couple years ago when BMW advertised on their site for applications to hire someone that knew how to make moving jetways. Their new airports have them. Some of the later versions of their old airports do too. (BMW = Beautiful Model of the World which I believe is still based in Russia).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I'm pretty satisfied with the current LVFR KSAN I purchased years ago, but this does indeed look like much more for the money.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Very nice looks like I am gonna be replacing my LVFR KSAN for this one tonight.

• Like 2

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

This is nicely done!  I bought it a couple days ago and replaced my LVFR version.  This is definitively more up-to-date and looks very nice.  It will be cool if they continue to update the new terminal as it progresses, they currently show it under construction.  The only slight downside is that LVFR did have some custom city buildings included and this does not.  I think the downtown area would be a good candidate for a Samscene City re-work!  KSAN is a fun airport to fly in and out of....

• Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

It looks like LatinVFR is going down the tube, they never fix their problems (lighting, texture, etc.) but do provide good customer support.

Now if someone would come out with a new Miami with modern textures, modeling, etc...

Darryl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

The only slight downside is that LVFR did have some custom city buildings included and this does not.  I think the downtown area would be a good candidate for a Samscene City re-work! 

My thought too, in addition I would include Balboa Park, Infamous parking lot and other landmarks during the approach to runway 27.

Edited by polosim
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

LatinVFR sucks. I’ll be replacing my version with this new one. Looks nice. 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 hours ago, SP2472 said:

It looks like LatinVFR is going down the tube, they never fix their problems (lighting, texture, etc.) but do provide good customer support.

Yeah, it's a shame.  They released KBWI with a bunch of terrain issues and I got the impression they were not going to release any more fixes or updates for their airports after inquiring about the issues a while back.  I think KSAN still had double windsocks that were never corrected.  At least we have some newer devs that appear to be doing a pretty good job on these airports and releasing them at a good pace.  

• Like 3

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Can someone post a screenshot of Ocean Beach Pier? Thanks!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

20 hours ago, polosim said:

My thought too, in addition I would include Balboa Park, Infamous parking lot and other landmarks during the approach to runway 27.

I believe there is a good amount of freeware scenery on flightsim.to, including approach photogrammetry and a Balboa park vegetation overhaul, that should make the loss of the LatinVFR city enhancements more bearable.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Iiari said:

I believe there is a good amount of freeware scenery on flightsim.to, including approach photogrammetry and a Balboa park vegetation overhaul, that should make the loss of the LatinVFR city enhancements more bearable.  

In case of some may wonder where are these :

https://flightsim.to/file/52980/balboa-park-vegetation-overhaul-san-diego-ca

https://flightsim.to/file/19410/san-diego-approach-photogrammetry

https://flightsim.to/file/31428/coronado-bridge-san-diego-ca

https://flightsim.to/file/21048/water-fix-san-diego-county-california-usa

https://flightsim.to/file/1194/us-navy-san-diego

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 5

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Well, seeing how KSAN (LatinVFR) still has performance issues for some...how is this new scenery?

Suppose this will be released on a third party app like Orbx soon.

It's unfortunate that LatinVFR's version has been left little updates to improve performance and scenery

Edited by Sonosusto

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---