Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

LatinVFR long haul airliners coming soon

I know a large number of us here aren't the target audience, yet more long haul airliners are arriving soon, namely:

A330-900

A340-300

A340-600

Could be interesting for A340 fans while waiting for someone, anyone, to make the four holer.

https://fselite.net/content/exclusive-latinvfr-bringing-a330-and-a340-series-to-msfs/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Looks like they are simply expanding to everything that is remotely similar to the A32x series... that is probably why they have no plans (so far) for an A350 or an A380, which would be way more interesting for me even if it is released on a relatively basic level (the A350 at least). 

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

I know a large number of us here aren't the target audience...

When it comes to the A340-600, I'm not just the target audience - I'm the bullseye. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Another set of woefully mediocre planes to the massive cheap and cheerful pile 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

not my usually desired level of fidelity but I might have to bite on the A340’s…I just hope they don’t sound like an A320NEO

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 minutes ago, regis9 said:

not my usually desired level of fidelity but I might have to bite on the A340’s…I just hope they don’t sound like an A320NEO

but with the same cockpit perhaps 😄

On one hand, having to mod a pay ware airplane to get what I want out of it offends my sense of elegance. However, I also know that chasing after the market I am in (Fenix/PMDG) is expensive development. And, I know that LVFR's business model is the Xbox crowd.

So, hopefully, the Horizon team will soup this up.

48 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

On one hand, having to mod a pay ware airplane to get what I want out of it offends my sense of elegance. However, I also know that chasing after the market I am in (Fenix/PMDG) is expensive development. And, I know that LVFR's business model is the Xbox crowd.

So, hopefully, the Horizon team will soup this up.

LatinVFR already stated in the Facebook thread where they announced these products that they are investing ‘heavily’ in upgrading the avionics and will not allow modding, so no Horizon for any of these aircraft.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Just now, Benjamin J said:

LatinVFR already stated in the Facebook thread where they announced these products that they are investing ‘heavily’ in upgrading the avionics and will not allow modding, so no Horizon for any of these aircraft.

Ah dang. Hopefully "make it so it can fly on vatsim" is a priority.

4 minutes ago, BrammyH said:

Ah dang. Hopefully "make it so it can fly on vatsim" is a priority.

Yes, thats how the A340-300 will be released. It will be ready for vatsim on day one. And the same thing will happen with the A330-900. And eventually with the A330-200CEO which will also have a Cargo version.

We are working and will continue to improve these planes over time. Our A32x family will also get avionics and systems upgrades.

And about the mods, we appreciate Horizons and others doing that, but we never encouraged nor told our customers do use mods for our planes. We allowed it for the A32x family because when the A321neo was released it was default, but it won't be permitted for the A330/A340 family.

But we have worked our way up, and we are continuing to work it up.

We have a team now assembled working on these planes and the idea is not high fidelity or study level but middle of the market types, for now.

Edited by DanMorera
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paul K said:

When it comes to the A340-600, I'm not just the target audience - I'm the bullseye. 😁

Always liked the long-lankly look of the -600.  Much preferred it to the -200.   Not sure if I'm a customer though as I don't think I'd fly her as much as other long-haulers that are coming soon.  I hope she gives you a lot of fun flights. 🙂

Are there any other airlines besides LH that still fly her?  I'm not up on the model's current status.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

When I suggested a mod organization like Horizon Simulations or another to improve the virtucol A220 if it was released for MSFS everyone was so fast to just bash Virtucol as if the A21N from LVFR isn't garbage itself without a mod. I honestly do not see the difference except it seems more people are just thirsty for an A340. 

37 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

but it won't be permitted for the A330/A340 family.

Great to see the LFVR team is putting dedicated work to add fidelity to their aircraft however I do have to ask, why actively not permit this? Does this stipulate that you would send Cease & Desist reports to say, the horizon team, were they to release a mod for the A340/A330 purchased from LFVR?

Edited by Lucky38i

21 minutes ago, Lucky38i said:

Great to see the LFVR team is putting dedicated work to add fidelity to their aircraft however I do have to ask, why actively not permit this? Does this stipulate that you would send Cease & Desist reports to say, the horizon team, were they to release a mod for the A340/A330 purchased from LFVR?

We are not going to send 'cease and desist'.

We are trying to build these planes from scratch with our own code. Its about our future and long term commitment.

Horizon people are good people and we helped them out in the past with our files before being released. We are just stopping cooperation now for the A330/A340.

• Upvote 1