Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

End of October is looking pretty good.

1 hour ago, snglecoil said:

Oooooo, I wonder if they are giving the G1000nxi the full blown Perspective + treatment with a functional center control panel.

It's all in the dev video that happened a few weeks ago.  Yeah the entire artwork will be new (I assume that means model and textures).  They'll have a lot more in depth Perspective avioncs, and yes the center keyboard will work.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

10 hours ago, Mace said:

Whaaaaaat?  I musta missed that one, the WT touch on a Cirrus turbo?  Count me in.   

Once again, so many planes, so little time

Have a look thru the transcript and/or video of the last Developer Q&A stream: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/september-2023-live-developer-stream-transcription/610612

They start talking about the Cirrus at this timestamp: 

• Like 4

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

I recently picked up the Just Flight F28 and have been really enjoying its flight and taxi behaviour, so personally I’m really, really excited by the incoming Just Flight Fokker 70/100.

However I think I read it won’t be out this year….so not really relevant to this topic but just had to vent my excitement somewhere!

• Like 2

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

What's the word (thunderbird) on the Black Square Beechcraft Duke?  Wasn't it supposed to be out soon?

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, lwt1971 said:

Have a look thru the transcript and/or video of the last Developer Q&A stream: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/september-2023-live-developer-stream-transcription/610612

They start talking about the Cirrus at this timestamp: 

Ah thank you, I have been out of the loop the last two weeks.

Another plane coming soontm  would be the inibuilds A300-600.

• Like 2

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

All the newest add-ons are coming out mostly for for MSFS now.  When I check FSElite, it's news about add-on, after add-on, after add-on for MSFS.  Once in a blue moon, there is news about an add-on for another civilian flight simulator, but it's pretty rare these days.  MSFS is the place to be if you are into civilian flight simulation. The other competing civilian flight simulations have really lost momentum and are falling into the abyss.

• Like 4

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

The Justflight Vulcan shouldn't be too long either. Mainly for the Brits I know. 

I am still pining for a 737-200 though! 😔

• Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

So much for the MD-11. It’s been pushed back until Nov 8. Let’s see if the other items show up before the end of the month. Maybe I should have said November releases, hahahaha

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

All the newest add-ons are coming out mostly for for MSFS now.  When I check FSElite, it's news about add-on, after add-on, after add-on for MSFS.  Once in a blue moon, there is news about an add-on for another civilian flight simulator, but it's pretty rare these days.  MSFS is the place to be if you are into civilian flight simulation. The other competing civilian flight simulations have really lost momentum and are falling into the abyss.

The news is accurate, but don't let that mis-lead you. 

There's already a LOT of good addons out for the other sims, many of which do not yet exist in MSFS, or not at similar fidelity.

E.g., one of my favorite addons remains the A2A Sims Civ Mustang, along with the Majestic Q400, and PMDG 747x in P3D, not to mention other addons in other sims.

For MSFS, I'm holding some cash aside for the FS Reborn Piper Turbo, as the combo of turboprop, glass cockpit and "full" CFD in a Hi Fi addon is kinda my thing.

Great times are here, no matter what you fly in.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

So much for the MD-11. It’s been pushed back until Nov 8. Let’s see if the other items show up before the end of the month. Maybe I should have said November releases, hahahaha

Disappointing, but I totally get that they need to get it right before they give it to that faithful bunch of simmers.

Wish them the best as I really think they'll give us a nice MD-11 to fly when they're done.  Looking forward to LH Cargo, FedEx and UPS flights with her.

Let's hope none of the pre-order crowd already reserved slots for the VATSIM CTP next week and booked the MD-11 as their aircraft.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 question guys: the SU 14 will add more features to the 787 avionics?

Edited by A330B747

It's interesting I think as 4090's start to become more common we are seeing perfect simming performance, however people then ramp up their settings and erode this performance away. Addons are jamming so much landside stuff, 10,000 cars, people etc and then airsdie "clutter" is common now, and the 4090's make us all love to switch that stuff on and before you know it we'll be complaining about low fps again.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

11 minutes ago, flyhalf said:

It's interesting I think as 4090's start to become more common we are seeing perfect simming performance, however people then ramp up their settings and erode this performance away. Addons are jamming so much landside stuff, 10,000 cars, people etc and then airsdie "clutter" is common now, and the 4090's make us all love to switch that stuff on and before you know it we'll be complaining about low fps again.

It's a combination. Flight simmers (and I admit to being guilty of this too) always want *the most*, *the best*, *the greatest*.
That said, developers are throwing 4K and 8K textures at their add-ons like confetti and without providing the ability to choose a lower resolution. 12 GB VRAM should be enough, yet I'm seeing VRAM exhaustion even in DX11.

I get that developers want to show off their products, but some of them forget it's not just their add-on I'm running in the sim.
Having moved MSFS settings sliders a little to the left, I'd quite like to be able to run more than two add-ons simultaneously without the sim grinding to a halt, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Disappointing, but I totally get that they need to get it right before they give it to that faithful bunch of simmers.

Wish them the best as I really think they'll give us a nice MD-11 to fly when they're done.  Looking forward to LH Cargo, FedEx and UPS flights with her.

Let's hope none of the pre-order crowd already reserved slots for the VATSIM CTP next week and booked the MD-11 as their aircraft.

Hi Steve, how's it going?  i sent you a message on Avsim.  Hit me up when you have a moment plz.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos