Sign in to follow this  
btacon

PMDG UFT Preview. Just Published

I don't know but the whole EFB drama is becoming annoying 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

It took them this long to release this and there's no options for aircraft adjustment features like every other decent MSFS tablet?  You can't open the aircraft doors, call the fuel truck, etc. from the tablet just the basics.  All those settings still sitting buried in the FMC.  For something so basic as Simbrief integration this should have been released along time ago.😐

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Already posted in the eleven page thread about the PMDG EFB that's on the first page of this forum

Edited by chapstick

47 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

I don't know but the whole EFB drama is becoming annoying 

Quality takes time...

re

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Maybe I missed it, but where is the button to transfer the route to the fmc?🙈

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

I would expect we will see aircraft adjustments in time.  All in all, I like what I see here.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

29 minutes ago, hhbrbg said:

Maybe I missed it, but where is the button to transfer the route to the fmc?🙈

Can already do that thru CDU.

• Upvote 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

After two years, this is what we get? Are we on Candid Camera? All that time RSR spent complaining about communicating with the sim and it’s literally 3 buttons to get aircraft data in this release version. That’s what hung them up? The EFB from Fenix and FBW make this look like a junior high computer class project. PMDG has certainly fallen from their lofty perch they enjoyed pre-MSFS2020. They are nowhere near top tier anymore. Rested on the reputation and it’s showing.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Eric 

One thing I like about it is its size. It's big! I hope it doesn't tank performance. It doesn't look groundbreaking, but the core features look solid. Now on to LNAV V2, please. 🤓

• Like 2

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

I thought PMDG were pretty clear as to what held them up. It's been stated by various avsim members in almost every single PMDG EFB topic on this forum. They are also clear that it's not fully featured yet on released and they are working to get those other items implemented as soon as they can. Eventually they will move the ground items and door handling to the efb so you can get to them in 2-3 clicks instead of 2-4.

Edited by Kevin_28
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kevin_28 said:

I thought PMDG were pretty clear as to what held them up. It's been stated by various avsim members in almost every single PMDG EFB topic on this forum. They are also clear that it's not fully featured yet on released and they are working to get those other items implemented as soon as they can. Eventually they will move the ground items and door handling to the efb so you can get to them in 2-3 clicks instead of 2-4.

I think the PMDG 737 is by far, the best airliner in MSFS. The two top are the Fenix and the PMDG, and I have hundreds and hundreds of  hours in both of them, and now all I fly is the PMDG. I like the fact that you are involved in piloting the PMDG, versus feeling more like a passenger in the A 320 watching it fly itself.  

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

Wow it's rubbish. Fenix, FBW and others blow it out of the water

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

15 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I think the PMDG 737 is by far, the best airliner in MSFS. 

Great that you enjoy it, good for you. However, this is a matter of taste; I have it but only flew it twice..

• Like 3