Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

The iniBuild A320neo is now available in SU14 Beta

Just annoying that this assistance bug is there when you are trying an aircraft that needs specific assistances deactivated.

Puts the bug much more in your face as you have to flick off the problematic settings one by one before flying.....

Plus ATC voice seems to only be working intermittently...

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

13 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Just annoying that this assistance bug is there when you are trying an aircraft that needs specific assistances deactivated.

Puts the bug much more in your face as you have to flick off the problematic settings one by one before flying.....

Plus ATC voice seems to only be working intermittently...

Be careful posting this!    That "Ank" guy will be along literally any second to tell you how foolish you are for not realizing you're using a beta which is supposed to be full of bugs. 😆🤣

• Like 8

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

23 minutes ago, JYW said:

Airbus aircraft are boring for pilots"

This was from a ferry pilot. I was just reiterating his opinion and agreeing with him. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Who's throwing insults? And the topic is in the thread title, it was decided when the thread was made.

Threads that go widely off topic usually get locked anyways.

So your reference to “people posting nonsense” was meant to lift the level of discourse? The other poster and I were talking about Airbuses in an Airbus thread. Big shocker. We disagreed on the facts, neither of us were talking nonsense. Yet there’s always someone who has to interject and race to the bottom, then they complain about how others behave. Threads get locked because of behavior like this, not what the other poster and I were doing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Bred from what? Having to do nothing but push buttons for years. Bred from being complacent. Not being in tune with each other or the aircraft. Button pushing for too long. They didn’t have a clue what all the warnings meant, they were so used to following flows and checklists they could probably do in their sleep. 

An airbus pilot told me he could teach someone to fly an airbus 95% of the time. That airbus makes a great pilot mediocre, and a poor pilot mediocre.

He couldn’t teach them the remaining 5% when things go wrong as that is when the flying skills come in to it! 

And your response deserved a better response from me. For that I apologize. And so as not to irritate the peanut gallery I will PM you on the side. 👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lucky38i said:

I'm sorry but this comparison doesn't make any sense. Ini was hired to do a contract job, develop and deliver an A320. They are a 3rd party developer. Why would they work on fixing sim bugs?

You continue to understand exactly the contrary of what I mean, maybe it's because English is not my first language. It's OK, nevermind.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

1 hour ago, JYW said:

Be careful posting this!    That "Ank" guy will be along literally any second to tell you how foolish you are for not realizing you're using a beta which is supposed to be full of bugs. 😆🤣

I wasn't complaining about there being bugs, I expect those. I was complaining that they're annoying when directly affecting a plane that you're supposed to be testing.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

for some reason i have lost the atc ingame voice when i use this plane,  don't have the problems with other planes

• Upvote 1

For those of you on iniBuilds' discord, point out all issues and repro steps, they're being very receptive in taking all the feedback and also reproducing the reported issues themselves.

• Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, HiFlyer said:

I wasn't complaining about there being bugs, I expect those. I was complaining that they're annoying when directly affecting a plane that you're supposed to be testing.

You missed the joke, don't worry.

There's a guy on here, who anytime anyone mentions the beta, posts the same post (about 5 times so far) about them being foolish for not realizing it's a beta.   It was just a joke as you mentioned the beta.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

9 minutes ago, MikeH99 said:

Can we just get an A321 from someone!!!!

Totally agree...! 

Why is every everyone making duplicates, A330's from several freeware/established developers, B737's (but the PMDG is the only one that counts). Also, there are no A350's yet developed.

38 minutes ago, MikeH99 said:

Can we just get an A321 from someone!!!!

Fenix is bringing out both the A321 and A319 with the intention to release by end of year or early 1Q probably: https://fenixsim.com/blog/entries/2023-08-05_v2_rollout/

Well, I’ve been keeping a secret from you all. It’s not a very good secret, given I believe most would have guessed what is to follow. In parallel with revamping the A320 with V2, we have also been building an A321 and A319. The improvements we've made with V2 have provided a stronger foundation to build upon for this expansion. We intend to release these by the end of the year, as a single expansion package, for £39.99 - and yes, as is with the A320, sharklets will follow, and for free. So, September for Block 2, and A321 and A319 by the end of the year. Early into 2024, we will update all our product lines with Sharklets, for free. 

• Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

22 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Totally agree...! 

Why is every everyone making duplicates, A330's from several freeware/established developers, B737's (but the PMDG is the only one that counts). Also, there are no A350's yet developed.

Well.....

As I remember, the Asobo A320 was considered by many here to be little more than a toy.

• Then Flybywire came along and did massive mods to bring it up to speed
  • But they gave up on making an Xbox version, leaving the Xboxers with just the original Asobo version that so many disliked
  • And now the Xboxers have a version that's much more "realistic" as far as systems depth.....
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Devons rig