Sign in to follow this  
ahmede19

Yet another A320??? LOL!!!

developers keep slinging out airbus for MSFS

the reason for this is, the flight model in MSFS is not good at all.. and you can "hide" it by the extra layer of Airbus FBW laws... 

why do we need a Asobo A320, FBW A320, Fenix A320, and now INI A320??? do the users have some obsession with this airplane? 

there seems to be such a fascination with OCD personality and configuring exactly what brake fans or sharklets your airbus has... how about getting the flying model close to being correct?

plus the Headwinds A330 which is just a FBW A320 skin... MSFS out for 4+ years and no decent boeing long haul aircraft available.. instead you have to cope with pretending the A310 is long haul

Edited by ahmede19
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 4

If this isn't trolling I don't know what is. Mods might as well lock this right now before it turns into a dust bin fire. 

• Like 20

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Your  first post. LOL. Way to start off...👎

• Like 7

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Yep when an opinion is wanted it will be given to you 😵💫

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

David Porrett

not trolling, i have been a member since 2014. i am interested to hear the communities thoughts on why there are so many iterations of the exact same boring FBW aircraft , and the intent with which developers obscure MSFS flight model with Airbus law

• Like 2

Topic starter knows a lot about flight model from the dreams lol

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

10 minutes ago, ahmede19 said:

not trolling, i have been a member since 2014. i am interested to hear the communities thoughts on why there are so many iterations of the exact same boring FBW aircraft , and the intent with which developers obscure MSFS flight model with Airbus law

Oh Please, give us all a break. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

35 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I mean...he has a point actually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

50 minutes ago, ahmede19 said:

MSFS out for 4+ years and no decent boeing long haul aircraft available

What about the 787 and 747? Some people here and elsewhere have said the default 787 is almost as good as the Quality Wings one now. Some have even said it's better.

I've not seen any comments on the 747 though. I fly it almost once a week, it gets me where it need to without crashing or falling out of the air, VNAV and LNAV work.

50 minutes ago, ahmede19 said:

the flight model in MSFS is not good at all

Not true at all.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ThomseN_inc said:

I mean...he has a point actually.

He doesn’t. Just taking a second to think would demonstrate that asobo has been making big Investments in improving their default aircraft for both PC and Xbox players and the ini A320 is just another one of those.

This is just very obviously troll bait and it’s working pretty well.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, ahmede19 said:

i have been a member since 2014.

And yet these are your first two posts?

25 minutes ago, ahmede19 said:

Boring to you.  It's not objectively boring.   You could maybe consider ommitting a little of the hyperbole. If you hadn't included the rather infantile boring in that post, I might have been inclined to engage with you on what you were raising.

Oh go on then...

Airbus law is a necessity for any A3XX aircraft developed for the sim.   Developers have to include it, if they want their model to be even slightly realistic.  So how is that an "intent to obscure the MSFS flight model"?  FBW does not depart from the MSFS flight model.  The flight model determines the physics of flight within the sim.   Whether an aircraft uses computers to manipulate flight controls doesn't depart from or 'cover up' the flight model.  Everything in MSFS is subject to the proprietary flight model.  With the exception of boats and cars perhaps. 😄

Edited by JYW
Added some italics because I love italics.
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)