Sign in to follow this  
ahmede19

Yet another A320??? LOL!!!

18 minutes ago, zorro747 said:

...developers use their resourses to make planes which are already in the market...

It wasn't iniBuilds' idea to develop just another A320. MS wanted to take the default A320 to the next level and paid iniBuilds to do it for them.

• Like 2

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

33 minutes ago, zorro747 said:

But I totally agree with the topic starter... Meanwhile we are missin a lot of interesting and actual planes in MFS2020, developers use their resourses to make planes which are already in the market...

That is sad... I don;t have anything against the new A320 model, but I would rather prefer IniBulids to make B737CL which a lot of siimers are passioned about....

This plane is basically an update to the existing A320NEO that’s all it is, exactly like the 787 was updated by WT, the only difference being, this time it comes with a new 3D model.

The default Cirrus SR22 will be updated in the same way.

I rather see all default planes become study level before Microsoft introduces more half baked plane. Therefore I completely agree with their new strategy. It will make ALL default plane in MSFS2024, great.

Moreover, currently the only usable A320 is the Fenix and it’s not available through the Marketplace nor for XBOX. With this update MS introduce a usable A320 for all MSFS user….great move really

Edited by cyril972
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Purposes of the forum is to discuss things. Anyone who is getting “annoyed” to have a healthy debate on a forum has to evaluate what they're doing on the forum in the first place.  The topic may have been discussed all already at length so the only “cause for pause” I have is that OP could have simply searched more in depth and then had his answer or reply to one of those topics. 

I sense there is a certain ownership from some of the participants on this topic that are stating “this is a BS topic” and almost scoulding the OP as if he were a troll or a child. Anyone of us has the right to ask questions. Have an opinion or their own. We shouldn't be so acutely focused that we only care about topic a that we feel good about. 

Mods have the responsibility to choose of a topic is similar to other topics and merge them. Not shutdown a persons curiosity because it somehow “annoys” an other person. 

Let's play nice. Participate if you choose. If you don't move on. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

14 hours ago, ahmede19 said:

developers keep slinging out airbus for MSFS

the reason for this is, the flight model in MSFS is not good at all.. and you can "hide" it by the extra layer of Airbus FBW laws... 

why do we need a Asobo A320, FBW A320, Fenix A320, and now INI A320??? do the users have some obsession with this airplane? 

there seems to be such a fascination with OCD personality and configuring exactly what brake fans or sharklets your airbus has... how about getting the flying model close to being correct?

plus the Headwinds A330 which is just a FBW A320 skin... MSFS out for 4+ years and no decent boeing long haul aircraft available.. instead you have to cope with pretending the A310 is long haul

I eagerly await your contributions to the MSFS flightsimming community. 

13 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

ini builds is also working on a modern long haul aircraft. They’re going to announce the model after the A300 releases

Thanks for the info - I hadn't heard about that. 👍

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

2 hours ago, spearmint_flyer said:

Purposes of the forum is to discuss things. Anyone who is getting “annoyed” to have a healthy debate on a forum has to evaluate what they're doing on the forum in the first place.  The topic may have been discussed all already at length so the only “cause for pause” I have is that OP could have simply searched more in depth and then had his answer or reply to one of those topics. 

I sense there is a certain ownership from some of the participants on this topic that are stating “this is a BS topic” and almost scoulding the OP as if he were a troll or a child. Anyone of us has the right to ask questions. Have an opinion or their own. We shouldn't be so acutely focused that we only care about topic a that we feel good about. 

Mods have the responsibility to choose of a topic is similar to other topics and merge them. Not shutdown a persons curiosity because it somehow “annoys” an other person. 

Let's play nice. Participate if you choose. If you don't move on. 

If one asserts  BS claim others can express and  call it for what it is. I call it  a healthy debate!  Calling for place nice in this sense is hypocrisy. It's only logical to say if you want to play nice to spread BS LOL  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I eagerly await your contributions to the MSFS flightsimming community. 

To be fair that's a non-argument. I haven't contributed anything to medical research, but I'd still complain if my doctor amputated the wrong leg.

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

To be fair that's a non-argument. I haven't contributed anything to medical research, but I'd still complain if my doctor amputated the wrong leg.

🤔

You want to know why there's another A320. It's easy: XBOX. Ok, can we shut this one down now?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zorro747 said:

and actual planes in MFS2020

So the A320 isn't an actual plane?

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

There's never a dull moment...

spacer.png

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

10 minutes ago, Fielder said:

There's never a dull moment...

spacer.png

That is the way I felt  after I flew the A 320 for awhile. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

i started with FS2002 over 22 years ago and then used FS2004 and FSX for many years.

the 2000s and early 2010s were a golden age for flight sim. there were SO MANY planes flying around multiplayer. being at VATSIM at a major hub , you couuld see all the different boeings, airbuses, as well as RJs, antonovs, concordes, etc.

now in MSFS if you sit at a major hub you will just see a million A320s , slightly fewer 737s, and one or two 787 and A330. 

how is this the case, after 4 years since release???

1 minute ago, ahmede19 said:

now in MSFS if you sit at a major hub you will just see a million A320s , slightly fewer 737s, and one or two 787 and A330.

Are you on vatsim or MSFS multiplayer? Because VATSIM is grabbing from all sims with a Vatsim client that folks use. Not just MSFS.

1 minute ago, BrammyH said:

Are you on vatsim or MSFS multiplayer? Because VATSIM is grabbing from all sims with a Vatsim client that folks use. Not just MSFS.

both. its a sad case when you can tell another vatsim user is from a different sim just because they are in something other than A320/B738/B787. 

i used to cross the pond and you would have B747, 757, 787, 777, 787, A330, A340, A380, all in trail on the NAT tracks. with a concorde speeding past 30,000 feet overhead. now its just a line of 787.