Sign in to follow this  
KMSAS

Encounter DoneIO crash

After update with SU 14 I encountered a DoneOI message turn up on my screen after landing my Fenix A320. I closed the message and continue to taxi and closed down my PC. My first flight after this insident, I had the same DoneOI message just after take off ( first a couple af short freezes and then the message), but could continue after closing down the message. Do other have this happening?

SAS264, Keld

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KMSAS said:

After update with SU 14 I encountered a DoneOI message turn up on my screen after landing my Fenix A320. I closed the message and continue to taxi and closed down my PC. My first flight after this insident, I had the same DoneOI message just after take off ( first a couple af short freezes and then the message), but could continue after closing down the message. Do other have this happening?

SAS264, Keld

Yes, getting it regularly, for me it comes up as the sim is loading. Takes ages to load up as well (guessing because of that).

Between that, network disconnects & other stability issues SU14 does not impress....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Just had my first Done.IO encounter.   Sim loaded normally but I don't trust it so going to reboot, relaunch and see if it happens again

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Same happened to me an hour or two ago. First time I got the error. It happened during the initial load of the program and it continued to load anyway. I then went ahead and loaded and flew a complete flight, but it seemed more stuttery than normal (much more frequent and ever so slightly longer pauses than the stutters I sometimes see).

I quit MSFS and shut down the computer once done with my flight, but I will keep an eye on it.

Get this error in proportion 20 to 1. Don't bother at all. Just hit OK.

Edited by Vitold69

I have seen this three or four times in the last week or two, while setting up a flight with the PMDG 737.  Anyone else?  

spacer.png

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Posted (edited)

I have had this a couple of times in the last week or two.   spacer.png

Searching on Zendesk produces nothing. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I had that once since SU15 came out. Been a few weeks though, and I can't remember what I was doing at the time. 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Anyone else?

A few people it seems:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/encountered-doneio-error-popup/620341

In the Zendesk page, you can select [Investigation] DoneIO crash in the dropdown list.

1 hour ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Be careful Bob.  Looking like a scam.

🤦‍♂️ It links to the official MSFS Zendesk for reporting the bug.

I'd like to see the word 'scam' put on an indefinite hiatus in relation to anything flight sim related. It's been so incredibly overused during the past year or so that it's practically worn out.

Edited by F737MAX
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 hour ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Be careful Bob.  Looking like a scam.

sp

Not a scam.

It's an unusually polite, slightly wordy error message.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

This may not be related, around mid December did anyone who has encountered this error message, myself included, also have issues with "simconnect" regarding the Fenix A320? I found a fix for the "Simconnect issue" on the FENIX Discord and I have had no problems since, including the DonelO crash. So, if anyone has had issues with "Simconnect" while using the FENIX A320 I posted in the thread below. Other people as well have confirmed it did fix the issue for them. Here is the Thread (About half way down pp.2):

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

What is a DoneIO crash -- what happened, what crashed?

Al

Edited by ark

1 hour ago, ark said:

What is a DoneIO crash -- what happened, what crashed?

Al

When I get the message it seems that nothing has happened or crashed. At least for me.