Sign in to follow this  
V1ROTA7E

iniBuilds OMDB Released

34 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

These guys are something else. Take that as you wish....LOL

Supposedly they managed to collect all the former 1st tier ORBX developers.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 4

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Biggest question in this thread....PERFORMANCE?

• Upvote 3

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

What! Wait!

At first, there was rumors that they are making OMDB, then they released the teasers. And didnt inibuild denied the OMDB rumors?

What a surprise!

Instant buy, performance will get better in further updates (like with egll, klax and jfk).

I hope the "Custom low-poly static of iniBuilds A380 aircraft in numerous Emirates liveries"

can be disabled in the inibuild manager. Included GSX Profile is a big plus for me.

At the moment i using the asobo premium deluxe Version of OMDB with the enhancment mod, but this looks way better.

Off to Dubai!

Edited by Merawen
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Shurly a framerate and performance Killer,  everyone knows inibuilds..

cheers 😉

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Performance is remarkably good (especially for iniBuilds)....then again, there's not much scenery to load around the airport since it's in a desert. With FSLTL (around 100 planes, static and dynamic) I get around 80 FPS (with FG) at the gate with the Horizon 789. Taking off on 30R, facing the city, terminals, and traffic, FPS do drop a bit to around 60, with dips into the 50's. That's to be expected, i guess with the amount of traffic, Dubai City, and all the stuff at the airport. I don't usually use FSLTL, but good for a stress test. With no traffic, frames stay in the 80's. TLOD 300, everything else ULTRA. Yeah, I know, forgot to arm the speedbrake LOL.

Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_12_21_2023_11

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/20298-inibuilds-dubai-international-airport-omdb-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-released/

You didn't think we'd give you a landmarks pack to one of the most iconic cities in the world without the main airport did you!? You spoke and we listened, so we quickly cooked up an entire DXB airport scenery in 24 hours! 😅 Just kidding, this one has been cooking for a little while now, but the time has come to release it and we couldn't be happier!

Experience the epitome of world wide aviation connectivity in Dubai, immerse yourself in the pulse of one of the world's busiest airports, with daily flights from renowned airlines like Emirates, flydubai, British Airways and so many more!

With an up-to-date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world state, LOD optimisation to achieve some of the best possible performance and custom low-poly static iniBuilds A380 aircraft, this one is a game changer!😉

Scenery Features

• Hand crafted ground poly, textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
  • True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more for Terminal 1,2 & 3. 
  • Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
  • Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
  • Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
  • Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
  • Custom low-poly static of iniBuilds A380 aircraft in numerous Emirates liveries 
  • Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
  • Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
  • GSX profile included
  • Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system

As the year gradually comes to a close, we have a few more surprises up our sleeves to ensure 2023 is sent off with a bang! So stay tuned to our socials and discord to be the first to hear!

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 4

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

I don't care unless I have PMDG 777. Dear Inbuilds, please bring on KATL, KDFW and you will become filthy rich. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

transavia flies Eham OMDB  with a 737

• Like 1

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

26 minutes ago, Merawen said:

At first, there was rumors that they are making OMDB, then they released the teasers. And didnt inibuild denied the OMDB rumors?

They were specifically denying that the teases of their next airport/project wasn't OMDB, and they weren't wrong because the teases were for Dubai Skydive with landmarks pack.

They were being very cheeky.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I don't care unless I have PMDG 777. Dear Inbuilds, please bring on KATL, KDFW and you will become filthy rich. 

My thoughts as well... I have good hopes for 2024, though.

27 minutes ago, Merawen said:

And didnt inibuild denied the OMDB rumors?

Yes, one of the team did:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

They were being very cheeky.

Some will call it harmless fun, but I don't like a developer outright bending the truth.

While I think some of the texturing leaves a bit to be desired (certainly not Flightbeam or FlyTampa standard)...

38_4c8ea7de-4f8d-48f8-b4f4-b9c1570f82e6.

...unlike FlyTampa, it has Terminal D included and it is the only version of OMDB that is currently available and for some time.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter