Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

FBW 32N review...

I like the FBW A320 too but I have a question: is there a performance calculator with this aircraft like the one in the Fenix tablet? I cannot find it.

If not, which one do you use to calculate the derate, v1, VR and V2 speed?

Thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sdirand said:

I like the FBW A320 too but I have a question: is there a performance calculator with this aircraft like the one in the Fenix tablet? I cannot find it.

Thanks

https://jbud.github.io/Flex-Calculator-TS/

Don't forget to choose right model first

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sdirand said:

Thanks

SimSmart – A320 Performance Calculator – SimSmart – A320 NEO Performance Calculator for flight simulator use.

A32NX Performance Tool [FLEX Calculator - Automatic][Simbrief] for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

22 minutes ago, Vitold69 said:

"I am Emano"  🔥

Got it now!

That must be it

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ErichB said:

That must be it

But... Do you agree that El Mano Negra sounds much more better and professional?

(Mods, google this name before you delete the post and ban me again!) 💀

2 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Yeah... and I have to say that Emanuel is also one of the most humble youtubers out there. I am curious to know what he did in the past to attract negative comments

Well its the way he reviews products especially the FSS Saga, the bias that comes from him obviously being a member of "PMDG Tech Team" talks quite bad about developers. Instead of talking bad offer assistance so it can improve. Fenix he was saying this and that was not correct and said it flies like word not allowed. this was even before he got a type rating on the A330. Tried comparing the A320 to the A330 when they still have differences. This was quickly put to bed by people who fly the A320. Imagine landing the 320 like a 330 bit of a difference. You would have to go and find some of the Fenix videos and look in comments to see what I mean. Got too love V1 Simulations short I'll find the link to it. Imagine asking someone if they have a type rating just to massage his ego when someone picked up on quite a few bugs with the PMDG 737🤣

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

Obviously we have those who track ytubers and hold unnatural grudges against them. Creepy. 

• Upvote 2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS