Sign in to follow this  
El Diablito

PXST or FSLTL

Is there a way to download more realistic voices for Pilot2ATC? The Stephen Hawkingesque voices kill immersion imo.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

53 minutes ago, El Diablito said:

Is there a way to download more realistic voices for Pilot2ATC? The Stephen Hawkingesque voices kill immersion imo.

You can use different voices (like Amazon Polly or other higher quality stuff), but you'd have to purchase them yourself. You can then choose in P2ATC from all locally installed voices.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Diablito said:

You can use the Windows voices, which I forget how to do. But there are built-in voices in Windows that can be used. Search for it. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

I have used PSTX at the beginning but since two years ago i am an user of AIGtraffic and FSTL inyectors

PSTX

Is a total heist , you have to pay 108 dollar per one year (more than the game's price)

Taxi process is a joke , the ia doesn't respect if you have priority to cross the taxiway and it don't  stop to let you cross

Most of the airports aren't  populated with traffic and parked aircrafts 

IA traffic drive like a crazu monkeys cutting the curves by the grass

IA traffic dissapears when it lands and it doesn't make the taxi process to the gates , simply dissapears 

FSTL and AIG

Totally FREE

You can use the AIG liveries and models and the two injectors , FSLTL for real time/traffic  or AIGtraffic if you wanna fly in a different time (no live time)

The Ia planes respect you in taxi process and the y stop if you have priority pass

Yuo can force the landings runways for IA (aiflow and aiground)

The ia planes don't dissapear , they taxi to the gates correctly after landing

You can choose the amount of airplanes you wanna see parked at the airport

For me have no color, PSTX is a total waste of money now 

• Like 2

On 1/26/2024 at 11:20 AM, El Diablito said:

i use Ivonna voices  (serach at the web)  , that voices pack are suberb

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:56 AM, Petraeus said:

With PSXT/Real Traffic, the AI:

• Appear at airports at the correct time in real life
  • Park in the right place
  • Use the actual runways in use in real life, although there may be tailwinds
  • Can use multiple and intersecting runways
  • Do the 'Heathrow Flip' correctly*
  • Don't crowd the approach and have to go around (unless they go around in real life)
  • Taxi at a sensible speed
  • Get off the runway as quickly as possible after landing
  • Follow the SIDs and STARs and airways, including the one you are on
  • Respect the correct flight levels for their track

...amongst other advantages.

* Landings and departures at EGLL move from R to L runways and vice versa at 1500 precisely for noise avoidance.

good comparison ... what is the 'Heathrow Flip?

57 minutes ago, Tierborn said:

good comparison ... what is the 'Heathrow Flip?

Explained in the post you quoted …

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

15 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Explained in the post you quoted …

This is true only if you know what it is ..  not sure you needed to comment.  Zero help, a waste of your time and mine.  Your comment could have also said, I am writing to tell you I am not going to tell you.

Edited by Tierborn

1 minute ago, Tierborn said:

This is true only if you know what it is ..  not sure you needed to comment.  Zero help, a waste of your time and mine.

Are you not seeing the asterisk after the word ‘correctly’ ? That refers to the footnote with the explanation.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

4 hours ago, motishow said:

I have used PSTX at the beginning but since two years ago i am an user of AIGtraffic and FSTL inyectors

So all your experience is from these days.

And you think PSXT is still as it was two years ago? 😉 

Edited by kiek
  • Upvote 1

I've just downloaded and installed PSTX. Starts up ok, detects my aircraft and departure airport, starts to inject traffic that I can see. Then I get a 'Server problems' message in the green bit at the bottom of the app, all traffic disappears and it restarts, re-injecting the traffic again.

Edited by BWBriscoe

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

2 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

I've just downloaded and installed PSTX. Starts up ok, detects my aircraft and departure airport, starts to inject traffic that I can see. Then I get a 'Server problems' message in the green bit at the bottom of the app, all traffic disappears and it restarts, re-injecting the traffic again.

Use my Forum at AVSIM  if you have questions or problems, and I'll be glad to help you.

7 hours ago, motishow said:

PSTX

Is a total heist , you have to pay 108 dollar per one year (more than the game's price)

Taxi process is a joke , the ia doesn't respect if you have priority to cross the taxiway and it don't  stop to let you cross

Most of the airports aren't  populated with traffic and parked aircrafts 

IA traffic drive like a crazu monkeys cutting the curves by the grass

IA traffic dissapears when it lands and it doesn't make the taxi process to the gates , simply dissapears 

FSTL and AIG

Totally FREE

You can use the AIG liveries and models and the two injectors , FSLTL for real time/traffic  or AIGtraffic if you wanna fly in a different time (no live time)

The Ia planes respect you in taxi process and the y stop if you have priority pass

Yuo can force the landings runways for IA (aiflow and aiground)

The ia planes don't dissapear , they taxi to the gates correctly after landing

You can choose the amount of airplanes you wanna see parked at the airport

For me have no color, PSTX is a total waste of money now 

Your comment is totally nonsense.

That you did not got it to run right 2 years ago does not mean that did not work for all the other users. Not that it hasn’t improved over the last 2 years.

First of all : PSXT is free. So that statement is incorrect. Nico is working on PSXT for many years now, continuesly releasing updates with further features and improvements. All for free.

You pay for the RealTraffic subscription.

Most airports are populated and if you have one that isn’t PSXT has a To be Learned folder and you sent the airport info to Nico and he makes sure that in a future release the airport is populated with parked ac.

It would have been better if you had taken the time to read what PSXT does these days instead of writing down a lot of air ….

One thing I agree with you : FSTL is the better program for you ….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Still trying to figure this out.

You install PSTX with real traffic and FSTL base models and you still dont have access to Air traffic control ?

But you get real routes and live traffic ?

Ron

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

7 hours ago, GSalden said:

Your comment is totally nonsense.

That you did not got it to run right 2 years ago does not mean that did not work for all the other users. Not that it hasn’t improved over the last 2 years.

First of all : PSXT is free. So that statement is incorrect. Nico is working on PSXT for many years now, continuesly releasing updates with further features and improvements. All for free.

You pay for the RealTraffic subscription.

Most airports are populated and if you have one that isn’t PSXT has a To be Learned folder and you sent the airport info to Nico and he makes sure that in a future release the airport is populated with parked ac.

It would have been better if you had taken the time to read what PSXT does these days instead of writing down a lot of air ….

One thing I agree with you : FSTL is the better program for you ….

So Nico gets no money from RealTraffic when a sale occurs? 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro