Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

BMWorld & AmSim Release Miami KMIA!

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

KMIA Miami International Airport update v 1.1.0 release notes:

- Added El Dorado Furniture building near RWY 9

Z-OMG!  😀 

Didn't expect that one.  That's amazing!  heh.   In my best Darth Vader voice, "The circle is now complete."

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

9 hours ago, Wise87 said:

KMIA Miami International Airport update v 1.1.0 release notes:

- Airlines codes assigned to each parking
- Added Parking spots to Signature Ramp
- Corrected Landing Lights
- Added El Dorado Furniture building near RWY 9
- Added green-orange runway exit lighting

And NO optimazing the hole scene ??

They  mostly make horrible Airports in things like performance, they realy should go for better performance and fluid - IMO !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

anybody else have this problem,  bought this thru inibuilds, with the inibuilds manager,  why does it say in the lower right hand corner that I still have to install the product, when I already installed it.  I bought it on the second day out, and also added the new update 

v1.1.0 I have After I downloaded the product I rebooted my computer and in the inibuilds manager says I have to install , in a blue window.  I have bought many products thru the inibuilds manager, never had this problem

Edited by Sunshine13
spelling

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

2 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

anybody else have this problem,  bought this thru inibuilds, with the inibuilds manager,  why does it say in the lower right hand corner that I still have to install the product, when I already installed it.  I bought it on the second day out, and also added the new update 

v1.1.0 I have After I downloaded the product I rebooted my computer and in the inibuilds manager says I have to install , in a blue window.  I have bought many products thru the inibuilds manager, never had this problem

Latest information from Facebook:
If you have installed old versions of BMWorld & AmSim KMIA please delete it from your Community folder before install v1.1.0.
We changed folders name to avoid conflict with GSX (double jetways).
Edited by Flying-Hare

2 hours ago, Flying-Hare said:

Latest information from Facebook:
If you have installed old versions of BMWorld & AmSim KMIA please delete it from your Community folder before install v1.1.0.
We changed folders name to avoid conflict with GSX (double jetways).

Despite doing that before installing 1.1.0, I get the same issue with iniManager showing that I don't have the airport installed.

iniManager has also lost the ability to configure the textures. I posted on their Discord about it, but haven't received a reply.

Edited by mmcmah

Again...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I have the same issue with the installer. I verified that I have the latest KMIA installed. Looks like a server issue. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Any feedback on how's the scenery after 1.1.0??

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

I saw on their forum its been brought up about inibuilds manager show KMIA in BLUE to install.  Problem still exists, 

Anybody else still have this ongoing problem ?

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

1 minute ago, Sunshine13 said:

I saw on their forum its been brought up about inibuilds manager show KMIA in BLUE to install.  Problem still exists, 

I do. Told them on Discord yesterday. No confirmation or workaround yet. iniManager seems really buggy at times.

9 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

I bought it from Orbx and it upgraded fine this morning.

Jack Sawyer

Hey Gang.  For those of you on 1.1.0, can anyone validate if the gate parking markings in the satellite American Eagle gates have been fixed in 1.1.0? The were incorrectly placed in the initial version with the gates on top of them.   Also, how is performance after the update, and have the airline gate assignments been implemented for real?

Many Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

still no fix about what is going on , with the inibuilds Manager, and saying for KMIA in Blue to install

Who else has this issue ?  Hopefully they fix it soon.  Its been mentioned on their forum..

The traffic is located correctly. But it puts a lot of load on the FPS, since there are a lot of parking lots in Miami. So I use no more than 20%

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Flying-Hare

what r ur specs ?  by the way nice pics.