DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

Pilots, Block 2 aka B2 is out

1.5GB download through the Fenix dashboard (in my case as I uninstalled B1 before)

Hey @everyone, V2B2 is now available via the website - changelog and quick start guide available here: https://fenixsim.com/blog/entries/2024-02-28_v2b2_release/

Please note - download available from the website FIRST - the app will notify you later, if you want it now - it's in your customer portal. Please read the quick start guide as it will answer a LOT of questions you may have.

Have fun 🙂

Edited by DAD
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, DAD said:

Pilots, Block 2 aka B2 is out

1.5GB download through the Fenix dashboard (in my case as I uninstalled B1 before)

Thanks Bro !

Carsten U

that change list is massive, won't copy paste here. download done on my end, need to install now 😉

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

10 minutes ago, DAD said:

that change list is massive, won't copy paste here. download done on my end, need to install now 😉

It certainly is.

'Cargo door go boing' - was that supposed to mean, 'Cargo door goes Boeing (and flies off) '😃

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1

app looks basically the same, the crash report option came on top

Screenshot-2520.png

Phil Leaven

Arg, working today but looking forward to hearing first impressions and differences from block 1...will check between my breaks!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

1 minute ago, Purr said:

Arg, working today but looking forward to hearing first impressions and differences from block 1...will check between my breaks!

Same, hopefully the server will have recovered by the time we download 😉

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

5 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Cargo door go boing' - was that supposed to mean, 'Cargo door goes Boeing (and flies off)

That would be McDonnell Douglas. 😉 (DC-10)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dpergau said:

Same, hopefully the server will have recovered by the time we download 😉

Dan

Downloading pretty quick for me. Maybe a minute or  two.

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

They moved the 4K livery option to the Settings menu of the livery manager if anyone is wondering.

Edited by Tuskin38

quick one into EGNM. need to download some liveries then. and check my thrustmaster TCA settings, flaps don't work anymore on the quadrant

Screenshot-2524.png 

Phil Leaven

Tried to launch first flight CTD...

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Very nice job Fenix team! I think this will turn out to be the best A320 add-on for a flight sim once they clean up all the bugs in Block 2. The Fenix team is another all star for MSFS, they came out of nowhere like a rookie but then became an all star in their first year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM