Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Black Square Dukes now expected first half of April

4 minutes ago, JYW said:

that's just wild optimism in the face of a gripping addiction 😄 

So true! Even after making a blood pact with myself not to buy any more addons, I went ahead and got the 146 just a few hours ago... After this my credit card has not stopped staring at me judgmentally 😅

• Like 4

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

59 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

So true! Even after making a blood pact with myself not to buy any more addons, I went ahead and got the 146 just a few hours ago... After this my credit card has not stopped staring at me judgmentally 😅

They have credit cards on the Executor?   Can't you just threaten them with the wrath of Lord Vader and they'll give you the 146 for free?

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread, sorry.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I see Just Flight are whipping up the crowd with there upcoming release, looks fantastic,   very nice indeed

I predict a Tuesday April 02 release. Can’t be Monday, that’s April Fools!

-B

• Like 1

It's a full package that's for sure.  So many options.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 minutes ago, btacon said:

-B

I thought April 8 was already quoted for release. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Les Parson said:

I thought April 8 was already quoted for release. 

Yes, week commencing the 8th.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

21 minutes ago, btacon said:

-B

That would be so good!  But alas, JF have confirmed release will happen during week commencing the 8th April.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

April 8th. Bummer but less than ten days or so away so I will survive. There’s always the Ini a320-251neo V2 to keep me busy in the meanwhile!😎

-B

On 3/28/2024 at 2:27 PM, JYW said:

All of the above comments of mine do respect opinions and the "whatever floats your boat" factor.  You are most certainly permitted to find the DA-42 boring.😊   But I personally don't think it's right, nor authentic that the COWS DA-42 is getting a bit of a bashing in this thread, because it's simple to operate.  COWS are a fantastic new developer on the scene - I personally want to support and encourage them, especially as they're now working on a (not quite so simple to manage) DA-40NG XLS, with a standard IO360, where props and mixture are not automated like they are in the TDIs.  Some people here are easily influenced, so please; don't write off the COWS DA-42, because the excited crowd here (which includes myself) are now labelling it boring, because it's not a Duke.

I was not going to respond to this as JYW can be annoying sometimes with his comments 😉

I now find my comment flippant and could be misconstrued. So here comes a better attempt.

I do not believe comparing the DA-42 and the Duke is possible. The type of planes themselves are on a different playing field.

I also would not compare the Duke to the TBM850 or an airliner. Very different type of airplanes.

I, personally have very little interest in the DA42 or that level of plane in the sim. I still bought it because they peaked my interest and to support them.

That being said, if this type of plane is of interest to you, the COWS DA-42 is a very good add-on plane. The quality and performance is up there with the best.

I found it to be extremely  well done and it was a joy to fly  and I am looking forward to the next plane they come out with.

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

I was not going to respond to this as JYW can be annoying sometimes with his comments 😉

........then goes on to repeat exactly what I said about the COWS DA-42 😄  You are funny.

I suspect you find me annoying sir, because I've called you out on a number of occasions where you were spouting absolute nonsense.   It can be annoying when this happens 🤙

PS... let's leave the petty insults there, and not detract further from this thread. Add me to your ignore list, then your problem is solved.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

37 minutes ago, JYW said:

........then goes on to repeat exactly what I said about the COWS DA-42 😄  You are funny.

I suspect you find me annoying sir, because I've called you out on a number of occasions where you were spouting absolute nonsense.   It can be annoying when this happens 🤙

PS... let's leave the petty insults there, and not detract further from this thread. Add me to your ignore list, then your problem is solved.

Was not really an insult, but so be it. Can't even accept when I say I was wrong. No pleasing you, so I will not try again. thank for the insult by the way. Real class act.

• Like 1

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

Was not really an insult

Perhaps it's a language/cultural barrier Ron, but trust me, when you say someone is annoying, it certainly is an insult. 

Anyway, assuming this was a communications barrier between us, then I take back my comments, and we can forget about it and move on. 🤙

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill