Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

Latest PMDG news

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/288084-22mar24-bits-of-this-and-that-about-big-and-little-twins

Marketplace Update for the XBOX 737

Update Cycle for the 737 in general

Initial 777 Variant will be the 300ER (includes an image)

Exciting times in MSFS2020 Land.......

• Like 5

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

9 minutes ago, techman said:

Not convinced yet.

Very convinced already. It's a day 1 buy for me.

• Like 3

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

I’ll be buying day 1 as well. Or at least when I have the time to literally press “order.” 

However the only thing this guy seems to talk about is the landing gear. Good grief, we get it, wheels turn on the ground and go up and down in the plane for landing and takeoff. 

• Like 3

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Posted (edited)

Hope it's ready (777ER) by April 19. April 20th is a big day for flight sim traffic. The other news ehh?

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

April 20th is a big day for flight sim traffic.

Because we’re all stoners? 😎

-B

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Not convinced yet either, still a day one purchase for me. 🤣

It's PMDG, it will be a solid plane. The 777 for FSX already was. What remains to be seen to what extent this will be a port-over, rather than a new development. The cockpit textures in the preview (well, teaser) video do not inspire too much confidence and we've not seen any systems in operation (like the C*U law). 

we are not actively making changes to 737 at the moment. Once 777 goes to market, we will return to sharing development resources between the two product lines in order to roll some new technical changes from 777 back into the 737, and pick up some other various fixes that we feel deserve attention in the product line

This PMDG has a habit of moving on to new projects before completing previous ones, leading to unfulfilled promises and persistent issues across different platforms. The most upsetting issue is with the AP interface when using LNAV and FD. It can be noticed sporadic bank variations between 10 to 30 and even greater degrees during turns, or unnecessary bank spikes before and after passing WPT. These issues are noticeable and reproducible in LNAV mode, on every flight. It's disappointing that this issue hasn't been fixed yet, especially when other aspects of this product are very well designed.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

I have noticed that the 737-600 has a little "twitch" before it initiates a turn. It does not bother me, but it would be nice to have that ironed out.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

April 20th is a big day for flight sim traffic.

Why???

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will it do Radius to fix RNP ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Only question for me is can I resist buying the 300 until the F comes out .. ..

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Will it do Radius to fix RNP ?

Unfortunately, these are two different issues. I was about to explain this RF issue when this gentleman put up this excellent video. 

Edited by LRBS
  • Like 1

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090