Sign in to follow this  

2 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Has been released and can be downloaded here for anyone who is interested:

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-3-ray-reconstruction-dll/

Not sure about this ...

"Please note, this download is for DLSS 3 Ray Reconstruction specifically, the "d" at the end of the filename."

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

3 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

Yes, 3.6 from March 26th is the latest DLSS 

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

3.7 is available here in this post: 

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Thanks, that download is being blocked for me for some reason so I'll wait for it to turn up at techpowerup 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

31 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

Thanks, that download is being blocked for me for some reason so I'll wait for it to turn up at techpowerup 

Right Click - Save As worked for me.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, G550flyer said:

Anyone using it yet? 😁

Got both .dll installed some 30 mins ago. Not really sure what the difference is yet, and I would really like to see some release notes from Nvidia. Found this though: 

As mentioned, the new Streamline comes with an updated DLSS 3.7.0 library. As noted by emoose, the 3.7.0 was already available for Ray Reconstructions and DLSS-D profile, but not for other profiles. Furthermore, there is a new “E” preset codenamed “eager_donkey”:

Added support for a new preset sl::DLSSPreset::ePresetE. This is now the default preset for DLSS SR.
Added support for upscaling Alpha in sl.dlss.

Users who have already tried the new preset claim that the new preset has better motion clarify with less smearing. However, smaller changes may not always be easy to spot and may depend on a title that is being tested. Remember that by replacing or changing presets one is using a non-standard configuration of the game and upscaling tech, it may not always work as expected.

NVIDIA DLSS 3.7.0 comes nearly 18 months after NVIDIA announced RTX 40 series. It seems very likely that the company will launch DLSS 4.0.0 with RTX 50 series, which should happen by the end of this year. NVIDIA is yet to detail what changes would the newer upscaling technology bring to the DLSS stack, which currently combines technologies such as Ray Reconstruction and Frame Generation.

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-releases-streamline-2-4-0-sdk-and-dlss-3-7-0

And this: 

Reddit user Yakumo_unr claims that injecting the DLSS 3.7.0 dll files into Horizon: Forbidden West nets average frame rates that are “quite a bit higher”, running the game on a GeForce RTX 4090, with its highest settings, at 1440p.

Better still, other users highlight that DLSS 3.7.0 has “the best motion clarity so far” with less noticeable smearing and artefacts. This isn’t limited to Forbidden West either, with reports of improvements to Watch Dogs: Legion too.

It’s unclear how quickly we can expect to see DLSS 3.7.0 pop up in games, but you can download the latest versions of DLSS and Frame Generation over on Github, if you fancy slapping the new dlls into games for yourself for now.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/nvidia/dlss-update-3-7

Not sure if preset E is active in Inspector yet though:

1mznIgk.jpeg

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

I tried both of the DLLs. I had noticed (placebo??) what seemed like a significant increase in smoothness and frame rates with 3.6.0, which I only installed yesterday. I am not sure that I saw any real difference with 3.7.0, but it's working very well for me. I did a routine stress test leaving iniBuilds' KJFK with over 150 aircraft being injected by PSXT, flying over Manhattan in the BKSQ Bonanza with the TDS GTNXi at 1,500 MSL and then turning towards and landing at KEWR and saw much higher frames than I had seen with 3.5.10. The whole experience was really very smooth.

There is nvngx_dlss.dll version 3.7. inside of streamline pack here: https://github.com/NVIDIAGameWorks/Streamline  i hope it will be uploaded also to Techpowerup soon. It has new preset E, that can be enabled via Nvidia profile inspector. Preset E is named "unused" but now it can be used. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/1buvzno/nvidia_dlss_370_with_the_new_quality_preset_e_has/

I'm using the 3.7 with the FG mod with my 3080, it's a game changer: I'm running the sim with DLSS quality setting and it is sharper and with very moderate ghosting. I can use FSLTL without problems, very good memory management.

• Like 1

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

Posted (edited)

Quick video:

Sorry about the dizzying camera movements - I was trying to demonstrate how fluid motion can be with consistent frame times. 

My settings:
DLSS+DLAA | DLDSR at 5461x2880 | TLOD 150 | OLOD 1000 | Ultra graphics settings with shadows 6144

Video was made using preset F.

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 5

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

Posted (edited)

This guy says the quality is much better. Even on the moving tapes on screens.

EDIT: Also you can't just drop this file in a folder where the old file was. You have to make a change in the registry. No big deal. Hard to explain, but easy to do.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Registry change to use Nvidia Eager Donkey preset.

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.