Sign in to follow this  
espent

Something is officially happening with the PMDG 777

So it’s official. PMDG have added a picture to Facebook. Wow! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Looking forward to the 777. I might have to try my hand at a loooong flight or two.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

18 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

So it’s official. PMDG have added a picture to Facebook. Wow! 

If you know the history of PMDG releases then this tells a lot. If you know, you know.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Based on the initial forecast of between two weeks and two months, they would have until May 14th to release.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, espent said:

If you know the history of PMDG releases then this tells a lot. If you know, you know.

I've been around since their Beech 1900 product line. The fact that they're changing their Facebook picture is not an indication of a release if that's what you're referring too. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

11 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I've been around since their Beech 1900 product line. The fact that they're changing their Facebook picture is not an indication of a release if that's what you're referring too. 

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in any way, but you do remember for the 737 this is exactly what they did, right?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

Yeah interesting…is this the start of their usual screenshots leading up to departure?

I hope so, the next picture they post will be really telling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

14 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Sure. Not at all.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Until beta testers are allowed to show this I can't help but feel like we are still weeks away. The 737 facebook pictures were within like the last day or two and there's no way I can see that repeating here.

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I've been around since their Beech 1900 product line.

Yeah, well I’ve been around since their Fly! II days and this unequivocally means that something is definitely, maybe, probably, for sure - but, possibly not… happening. Stand by for updates.

• Like 4

🧐🤤

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

For their DC6 and 737 release for MSFS, they kept changing their Facebook photo from taxiing to finally takeoff. When the Facebook photo was set to takeoff, the DC6 and 737 was released..

Albeit, they announced a release date for those so we knew the day it would be released. I don't think they announced a release date for this 777 for MSFS yet.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM