• Like 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Posted (edited)

Passing on this for now. Maybe if it had Oceanic, but it’s way too early for my taste. Plus all the controllers sound like they are yelling 🤣

Edited by UAL4life
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

If anybody does a flight from Seattle (KSEA) to Vancouver (CYVR), please post your review of how you found BeyondATC to work.  Especially landing on runway 08R and 08L at CYVR, I would like to know how BeyondATC handles the final vector onto 08R and 08L. I'm also curious about using BeyondATC between Calgary (CYYC) to Edmonton (CYEG), and the other direction from Edmonton to Calgary.  Thanks!

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 3

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Posted (edited)

Mine is not even running - it doesnt connect to the simulator.

Early Access. 🙂 As expected. Watch their discord before you buy.

Edited by techman

with Beyond ATC do I still need to use AIFLOW and AIGROUND or do I no longer need them ?

1 minute ago, Axis3600 said:

with Beyond ATC do I still need to use AIFLOW and AIGROUND or do I no longer need them ?

No AI traffic with BATC right now.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, techman said:

Make sure you run BATC as admin, otherwise it will not connect to the simulator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, techman said:

Early Access. 🙂 As expected. Watch their discord before you buy.

On Discord, people are saying you need to right-click and run BeyondATC as an admin.  That's very weird that the BeyondATC team didn't check to see if you are running the app as an administrator. If it's required that BeyondATC needs to be run as an admin, the app should check this and give the user a message if they aren't. Maybe one of the first things that the BeyondATC team needs to patch.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

9 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

On Discord, people are saying you need to right-click and run BeyondATC as an admin.  That's very weird that the BeyondATC team didn't check to see if you are running the app as an administrator. If it's required that BeyondATC needs to be run as an admin, the app should check this and give the user a message if they aren't. Maybe one of the first things that the BeyondATC team needs to patch.

Didn't work for me.

• Like 1

David Porrett

This "Install as admin" or "run as admin" is not working for me. I think we should give the dev some time to harden his piece of sh.. erm.. software. 

Posted (edited)

i know this atc doesn't control the ia traffic, but the atc doesn't speak to other planes?

Edited by motishow

5 minutes ago, motishow said:

i know this atc doesn't control the ia traffic, but the atc doesn't speak to other planes?

Not at the moment. They're planning to add this later. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, techman said:

This "Install as admin" or "run as admin" is not working for me. I think we should give the dev some time to harden his piece of sh.. erm.. software. 

Stop being so immature. If you don't understand the meaning of "early access" and you start calling the software 'a piece of' because it's not working perfectly a few hours after it released, don't buy it and wait until it's done. You're clearly not cut out to test early access software.

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 7

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Early access? They hurry up because Sayintention AI is growing up?!

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂