Sign in to follow this  
timest

where is the FSX screenshot directory?

This is with VistaI figure it's in C:Userssomething-or-other, but I can't find it anywhere in there!Thanks,RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

wrong. not in xp it ain't.
Oh wise one can you please tell us then in XP what the path would be?I thought ain't ain't a word?

wrong. not in xp it ain't.
He is asking about VISTA, not XP :(

Jay

He is asking about VISTA, not XP :(
I'm still wondering why someone would bring up a 3 year old thread just to say "wrong. not in xp it ain't." :(

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Didn't even notice that!!Don't feed the trolls!

Right, rude and unkind people. I've come back to FSX and had the same problem again, I can't find the screenshots. I found them before, which is why I made my comment about "not on XP they ain't". But I've forgotten where I did find them:-)Anyway, just found this thread again on my searches and a bit upset to find people saying nasty things about me since last time I asked for help. So:1) Ain't is a perfectly valid word in English. I suggest you check your copy of the Oxford English Dictionary. I can't answer for how you have mangled my mother tongue in Michigan, funny country. "Ain't" was used in English long before you lot got to the other side of the Atlantic from your multiple places of birth. "Ain't" is certainly a word in Plymouth, Devon (where I was born).2) A troll is something who lives in a cave. I'm not sure what you mean.3) If I still can't find an answer to this age-old question of where FSX keeps the screenshots, even after half an hour of searching the internet, it suggests to me that there is a real problem, since there are so many posts about it all over the place (but no useful answers, apart from fatuous ones from idiots).I thank you so much for you lack of help.Phil, UK.

Edited by Philbo

For WinXP, this is the folder path...x:Documents and SettingsUserNameMy DocumentsMy PicturesFlight Simulator X FilesJust as a hint, next question start a new thread and cut down on the drama... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Automatically generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Fr. Bill is a better man than most to help such an intolerant individual of our community. Thread locked to curb any further attitude.If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will evaluate your request.