Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henrique Santos

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Henrique Santos

  1. I also use FsHud with AIG and AIGTC, and they work great together. It's a bit heavy, at least for my pc, but really immersive. Not perfect, with the AI traffic sometimes on aproach going suddently to slow wich makes me turn around to give it "space". But it keeps being Updated and any problem, I always had feedback from support.
  2. Olá! Acho que há muitos Portugueses por aqui, mas é dar sinal. About the Headwind A330, for the 2020 there aren't many options, or in my view, not better options. Maybe LVFR heavy's will be something to look at, but at the moment Headwind is the best one for me. About the problems, a new installation appears to solve the fact that the transfer pumps didn't work, but it still very wind sensitive and the nose that keeps trying to climb be it self. At least in the flights I tried. For sure, it will be solved.
  3. Hello! I'm trying the new Headwind A330neo version (v0.8) and having problems that didn't have before. Along the 2 flights I experienced sharp banks tho both sides (with cross wind), but just now, when approaching to LPPT, it just cut off all power. Anyone else, having issues? It's a great FREE add-on, but with this version, couldn't end a flight yet PS: just forgot to mention problems with imbalance fuel, that never had
  4. For me, a "must have" since I tried. Stable, having updates,interact with Ai Traffic (some times I can see 3 in line to land following a star), so great ATC for my needs
  5. For me,it worked great,at first,but now its a diferent story. The fluidity its there most of the time,but micro países that didn't have before...and not sure why because it worked
  6. No problem with Atmos, and a must have for me
  7. Here, até Porto, Portugal, the day was sunny with 24c or more. It isn't Algarve,but its rare the week pass bye and no sun, but rarely, it happens to and its easy to see how people miss him
  8. I had a similar problem. After a Windows update, Msfs refuse to startup. The problem, for what I understand, was related to Xbox APP. Total install of win 11 was the solution for me
  9. Since using FSHud, i'm loving it, and those new features, seems quite positive, but I hope it doesn't have a hit on fps (I understand it was mentioned). The voice, sounded great too. Keep up the good work

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.