Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 777: How realistic will it be?

Awesome job PMDG!! This post make me want the 777 even more.

Incredible attention to detail guys, cant wait good luck.

Rich Sennett

Does it include Wx radar?

PMDG usually doesn't model the WX radar, since it can't be modeled realistically due to the simulator limitations. Or something like that...

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Thanks Rob! Music to my ears.

Oh man, 2013/2014 are going to be THE years! I am still learning the NGX after 200+ hours flying, the J41 is going to give me a bit of diversion, if I need it, then the T7, then the 747v2, and even a revitalisation of the NGX. I never thought I would be flying an old DC-6, but if it is a PMDG, sure I will! Life is good!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your team!

Regards,

Morten Steen

23.png

Rob,

Thanks for the preview. Question concerning the expected performance of the PMDG 777: will I have to run it on my firm's supercomputer cluster ? :lol:

How does the performance scale vs. our good old NGX ?

Regards

Karim

Ok, first we haven't heard of anything for months. Now we are seeing 4 updates during one week. :Party:

Guys, my internal antenna is sensing something :Thinking:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

PMDG usually doesn't model the WX radar, since it can't be modeled realistically due to the simulator limitations. Or something like that...

I know mate, I'm just trolling around.

Robb: My Username is just as it implies. Way back in 1980 I was a Crewchief on the F-16 at Nellis as it was replacing the F-4. As I am sure you are aware the F-16 was the first operational Fighter with FBW flight controls. One of the greaters achievements was that the pilot could pull as hard as he wanted on the stick but the jet would not let him over G it. The fact that PMDG is able to simulate that in an aircraft and incorparate it into a flight simulation is nothing less than amazing.

Thanks,

Ron

Wow this is great! Hopefully this all isn't gonna make FSX crash every minute lol. :Big Grin:

Wow. Great updates PMDG. Can't wait for this bird! :P

Adam