Sign in to follow this  
Guest juenas

Future Products!!!

I would personally like to see the 717-200 and the 777 (either version). I've been waiting for a Hawaiian Airlines 717 so I can fly those interisland flight. Living in Hawaii, I've been waiting to be able to fly those routes for a long time.As for the 777, I really think PMDG could out do any other version out there. After all, look at their 747-400.Ryan Gamurothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

>It wont be any Airbus until they start being a bit more>coopertative with information.I've heared similar things on various message boards, though no one is ever specific about how Airbus is "uncooperative" with sim developers. Perhaps they would be more willing to involve themseleves with a no failures simulation, e.g. like ATR did with Flight1?>It sounds excellent "PMDG A340" don

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

T7.No Bus.AMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptor10KrpmHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke + TQ, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

No one wants to remind the E-jets?Embraer 170/175 and 190/195 is becaming very common in the world skies and they have the same panels and system. Will be great to fly one with PMDG quality and I think we have lot of goods choices for long haul flights (PMDG744 and LDS763).Airbus A320 family would be great as wellMath

>Embraer 170/175 and 190/195 is becaming very common in the>world skies and they have the same panels and system. Will be>great to fly one with PMDG quality I agree. Plus Embraer seems like a really friendly company that would be thrilled to have their jets well simulated in MSFS. PMDG might get the same level of cooperation from Embraer as it gets from Boeing.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

I'd love to see an Airbus, however that may not be possible. Probably an A320/330/380.The A320 is one of the most popular planes in the world with airlines, and there is no one that is truly great anymore for FS. The same with the A330. The 380, it may be a bit early for that one anyway?Just thought I'd add in my support for an Airbus, in case anyone is reading (although I realise the problems with Airbus stated). However, I can well imagine how popular a PMDG A320 would be!!!! If it had to be a Boeing again, I reckon my vote would go with a classic 747, or with a 777 (although there are already a few of those around). A 717 would be great but there aren't many around in real life.Cheers

Hey I don't know how the #### I forgot to add this one to my list previously (even though it's been done by someone else) but:*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD**CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD**CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD**CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD**CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD**CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*CONCORD*

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

Guest Agun13

>I'd love to see an Airbus, however that may not be possible. >Probably an A320/330/380.>>The A320 is one of the most popular planes in the world with>airlines, and there is no one that is truly great anymore for>FS. The same with the A330. The 380, it may be a bit early>for that one anyway?>>Just thought I'd add in my support for an Airbus, in case>anyone is reading (although I realise the problems with Airbus>stated). However, I can well imagine how popular a PMDG A320>would be!!!! >>If it had to be a Boeing again, I reckon my vote would go with>a classic 747, or with a 777 (although there are already a few>of those around). A 717 would be great but there aren't many>around in real life.>>Cheers>>>Yeah totally agree. How about a PMDG A330? Just grab a Northwest A330 pilot in here and ask him to help out with the development! Even if you get no help from Airbus you should be able to work out quite a decent package. Well the PSS A330 one is dated and a rework of it should be considered. I am not a developer myself but I do not think that you need the complex FBW control codes or something like that to be able to work out a decent A330. IF you guys asked for something like that and Airbus said no. I cant say I blame then either. But do not use the beating about the bush to avoid doing something that is not American.Regards,Alex G

Guest captaingrice

Hiya,As stated above, I doubt there would be problems obtaining sufficient data to model a PMDG quality Airbus, and I'm sure there will be real-world Airbus pilots willing to help in both Alpha and Beta stages of development. I just wonder weather its a legal issue. I've heard that if anyone tries to model Airbus aircraft, Airbus Industries may launch legal action. Although, should this be the case, how did PSS get away with it?Cheers,Steve.

>I just wonder weather its a legal issue. I've heard that if>anyone tries to model Airbus aircraft, Airbus Industries may>launch legal action. So PSS, SSW, Wilco, CLS, ifdg, Posky - all have been shut down by Airbus ?Nonsense ...Definitely a PMDG Airbus family would be outstanding :)

Guest Agun13

>>I just wonder weather its a legal issue. I've heard that if>>anyone tries to model Airbus aircraft, Airbus Industries may>>launch legal action. >>>So PSS, SSW, Wilco, CLS, ifdg, Posky - all have been shut down>by Airbus ?>Nonsense ...>>Definitely a PMDG Airbus family would be outstanding :)I guess it is a question on whether or not they chose to do it and at the moment it seems like that they are chosing not to in favor of the MD-11 and after that one I believe but hope that it is not going to be the...................B777! That plane has been done to death! I think that it is time to get something fresh done. Personally I hope that the next one should be a airbus series of PMDG quality as well. The PSS ones are done for their kind of pricing. You do not expect super high quality products for that kind of prices that you pay. It is much cheaper than PMDG`s packages but i would guess that PSS`s ones are a better starting ground than the complicated PMDG ones.Best regards,Alex G

Guest samrec

Well, the CLS model is not bad on that respect.Don't get me wrong, it is not a PMDG like model but Ok with me for the price.